[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This still feels a bit late in the day phase to do all of this. Is an extension going to be possible if needed? I feel like it's a lot to announce the nominations and then make sure all players come in and vote in ten hours compared to the twenty four hours players usually have to check in, post, and vote.
Let host handle it :cheers:

i have to ask, why are u so hell bent on tobi? i feel like what he did first phase was clumsy not scummy.
This is a pretty pingy post from anon. They defend Tobi while quoting, get this, Ekko's post. It was kind of a weird post to point out. If Flower is to be Town, there's a chance that Ekko and anon could be teammates if they actually Silenced Flower and then faked Silences on themselves. I just don't really see any Wolf motivation to Silence a newbie here.

I don't really think there's any wolf points on Tpein. Why do you think they're scum? Remember, I JUST ISO'd him.
I'm reading Natalija
Light
Tac
Flower
Fruitji
Lind
Beta
Anon
The other new guy not professor
Ussop ( maybe)
You(maybe)
Mario
As strong town.

T pain first caught my attention because of his first post which was a gif( which I know he often uses). However because of the timing and the post he responded to just seemed odd, also he stated something which was somewhat "obvious" at that time which was flower was town. Just from those post, whiched seemed like a tentative scum, plus all those I eliminated as town I came the conclusion t pain is scum.

Yes.

Kinda hard to be active or enjoy the game at all though, when boss man calls you on your week off to help out at work.

:endthis:

Gimmie run down.
Cal flipped Town.
Flower came back and claimed she had three different kinds of Lie Detect. She is now Silenced (againlol) and automatically up for lynch.
Lots of people want to vote Nat and think her flip will give us information.
We're waiting to see which scrolls get broken so we'll know who we get to vote for.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Cal flipped Town.
Flower came back and claimed she had three different kinds of Lie Detect. She is now Silenced (againlol) and automatically up for lynch.
Lots of people want to vote Nat and think her flip will give us information.
We're waiting to see which scrolls get broken so we'll know who we get to vote for.
3 different lie detects?

:saitahu:

I get that this is bastard but.... wtf.

Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.