[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
If Flower is really a town lie detector then someone set her up.
How can a lie detect be manipulated during the day? I don't think everyone has day abilities. And day actions get processed immediately. So sometimes it is just hard to manipulate day actions like this imo. Unless someone can make others get instant guilty/liar results. Which could be the case here if Flowa is town.

Professor, I want you to look at your own reaction here in this post. You literally say Flower has some questions to answer. You can't really blame me of she gets lynched and flips Town when you believe she's got some answering to do.
I absolutely question Flower. Especially as a first reaction. But upon thinking it over it feels like such a terrible move for Scum to make. She signed her own death certificate. Even if we don’t lynch her tonight I think she has to die by vigilantes.

Nah it's fine, you showed you're character, it's all good. Let's focus on the game.
My character? Dude, i didnt insult anybody. I can say that a strategy is dumb or the r word and thats fine.

I didnt insult anybody with it.

You on the other hand insulted me directly.

I think we’re getting a bit too heated, but dont talk to me about ‘showing my character’ as if I’m some evil prick.

Oh, oh nooo be respectful duuude why you calling me the D word.

Hey man, say whatever you want, honestly. I'm not under the belief that I can control someone from my computer. If you really want to tell people to 'catch these hands' and use the r word, that reflects on you. And if other people condone that kind of behavior, than that reflects on them too. Internet though guys are a dime a dozen and are boring now. I liked you better when you were debating things and using your smarts. I really hope you're wolf here and just can't defend yourself because you're just sitting on bull shit. But if you're Town, and by some chance Flower is Town here, that's a dampening experience for me on WG. But that's okay, too.

My character? Dude, i didnt insult anybody. I can say that a strategy is dumb or the r word and thats fine.

I didnt insult anybody with it.

You on the other hand insulted me directly.

I think we’re getting a bit too heated, but dont talk to me about ‘showing my character’ as if I’m some evil prick.
No it's okay, you're not some evil prick, but just clearly a prick, and that's fine. I just thought we were kind of buddies and now you just have resorted to this. So yeah, I'll tell you to fuck off when someone is in the wrong.

Hey man, say whatever you want, honestly. I'm not under the belief that I can control someone from my computer. If you really want to tell people to 'catch these hands' and use the r word, that reflects on you. And if other people condone that kind of behavior, than that reflects on them too. Internet though guys are a dime a dozen and are boring now. I liked you better when you were debating things and using your smarts. I really hope you're wolf here and just can't defend yourself because you're just sitting on bull shit. But if you're Town, and by some chance Flower is Town here, that's a dampening experience for me on WG. But that's okay, too.
I believe catch these hands was a joke about his abilities.

Professor, I want you to look at your own reaction here in this post. You literally say Flower has some questions to answer. You can't really blame me of she gets lynched and flips Town when you believe she's got some answering to do.
Alright, let me relax a little, you are right.

If Flower flips town its not on you for her bad town play.

But one could think that you might be scum using this situation to their advantage, you knew Cal would flip town and knew he would get vigged so defended him and started painting Flower as scum.

And now youre prepping for her potential Town flip.

I absolutely question Flower. Especially as a first reaction. But upon thinking it over it feels like such a terrible move for Scum to make. She signed her own death certificate. Even if we don’t lynch her tonight I think she has to die by vigilantes.
And if I catch a bullet or the noose if flower somehow flipped Town, then so be it. I honestly think that's the wrong move because anti-town deserves lynching, no matter what people might want to say.

Alright, let me relax a little, you are right.

If Flower flips town its not on you for her bad town play.

But one could think that you might be scum using this situation to their advantage, you knew Cal would flip town and knew he would get vigged so defended him and started painting Flower as scum.

And now youre prepping for her potential Town flip.
No I'm 100 confident expecting her to flip wolf.

No it's okay, you're not some evil prick, but just clearly a prick, and that's fine. I just thought we were kind of buddies and now you just have resorted to this. So yeah, I'll tell you to fuck off when someone is in the wrong.
I’m not a prick believe me, i just tend to get super heated in this game sometimes. Ask around you.

And they will tell you that I’m the furthest thing from that, i just get super competitive especially when i believe someone is purposefully fucking up the narrative.

I apologise if you felt attacked but in no way did i insult you man, and i would never do it.

You are right in that i do consider you a buddy, but as i said, i get ultra competitive with things and as town i kinda viewed you as the enemy,

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.