[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Cal and I simply suspected each other 😂
It’s odd that you had a massive lead as the prime lynch candidate and then during the end of the phase Cal picked up a ton of steam and saved you.

If you’re town and Cal is town idk why Scum wouldn’t let you just get mislynched. If you are both town then our town is It’s own worst enemy this game. We are doing all the work for the scum lol.

It’s odd that you had a massive lead as the prime lynch candidate and then during the end of the phase Cal picked up a ton of steam and saved you.

If you’re town and Cal is town idk why Scum wouldn’t let you just get mislynched. If you are both town then our town is It’s own worst enemy this game. We are doing all the work for the scum lol.
OK!

Rainbow Time
WOLF HIDEOUT
Scum Flowa - I don't need to say much more here.
Natalija - I really do hope Nat is Wolf here because it would just help the game state so much. There's something deep in my gut that says I'm going to be wrong here, but she absolutely needs to be resolved here.

THINGS GET TRICKY HERE
anon - If Flower flips Wolf, I think that the Silencer was 'used' on anon here to get some of the D2 heat off them (it wasn't a lot) and maybe help a newbie slide by. If Flower felt confident she could use the Lie Detect claim to work town cred, then she would also essentially be protecting anon with this tactic as well.
Ekkologix - Ekko I feel COULD be faking this as well, just to fuck around. But I also think there's a chance that the Silencer may be a real ability and Ekko was actually targeted with it. So there's more here that makes me lean anon instead of Ekko if Flower flips Wolf.
Ryu Kishi - I will say that I'm not a huge fan of Ryu's play. I think he's been pretty easy with how he changes his mind and there's a slight sense he doesn't really care about who dies. He'd need to be checked over a bit to get a better read, but depending on the size of the Wolf team, he's a candidate as last Wolf on a four-person team (Tobi, Flower, Ekko/Anon, Ryu).

MAN IF IM FUCKING WRONG
Lindltaylor
- I'm going to use shades of green here for some names if I'm completely dead wrong in this game. I don't think I am, but maybe Flower's play has really fucked me up and then there's going to be some readjustments needed. I think that if Flower flips Town, I'm not super interested in anon or Ekko right away. Lind has had some good posts in this game and has some reasonable thoughts, but then there's other posts that kind of ping me. Maybe Lind is just playing fine this game and has some reads right and some reads wrong. I'd like to think that, but there's also something here that tingles slightly.
Light D Scumperouge - I won't lie, I think this has been a pretty good game from Light, regardless of alignment. There hasn't been many Wolf traces from him and he's played fairly clean (except for that initial Flower push). I'd honestly just like to call him Town and be done with it but I also think that if Flower flips Town, there's still someone smart on this Wolf team and maybe a bit crazy and it could be light. Wild possibility in my brain that he's Indie, if one exists in this game.
Fruitji - I tried to make Fuji the lightest green possible. Again, if Flower flips Town, I think there's still a 'mastermind' in the Wolf team and Fuji could fit that bill. There's definitely things from him this game that I haven't seen in two close looks at him as Town (he did get Culted in Hololive). I'd also kind of be disappointed if he faked that emotion and argument with me just to mess with me or something. Not completely out of the realm, but I want to say Town here as well.

YOU GUYS PLAYING
All these guys are just automatically null for me and are all probably super easy to ISO. If maybe one, definitely two, of these people are wolves, then yeah this is gg.

Marimo_420 - Marimo has popped up in blips. I think he's been vocal about who he wants lynched? Have to see who that is.
SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - Little presence and is newish? I think there's enough there to probably be okay as Town, but not a lot.
T-Pein™ - Had some thread presence as of late but not great contributions. Tpein is a little less ZAZZY then what I've seen from him lately and I wonder if that is something of concern.
Hayumi - I feel like in the three or four games I've played with Hayumi they've been fairly AWOL.

PROBABLY TOWN
TheAncientCenturion - This could be someone I'm wrong about and would shake the game up a bit, but I've honestly been Town reading TAC the whole game and think that rapping ability is SHIT for Wolf. We now know what Beta's check on TAC was and I don't think it's THAT incriminating. However, I am curious about the defense of Nat and what he has. I'll assume it's mechanical and leave it at that.
Cray Cray - Has looked pretty townie this whole game and was also vocal about Tobi dying. I should check over their posts just to make sure they were sincere, but I don't really have a trouble reading Cray as Town here. This could be the WOLF I'm WILDLY wrong about, since I think they probably could pull it off, but I would be COMPLETELY fooled by that and that's a solid handshake.

Finalbeta - It does feel gross saying that I Town read Beta, but yeah, I think his claim about TAC is completely true. However, I think there may be some interpretation of those abilities up for debate, even if Mr. Beta disagrees.
Dr_Professor83 - If this guy is scum, he can have MVP. I think that maybe some of his thoughts on Flower and myself were iffy, but I do see him talking through his thoughts and trying to explain where he's coming from. That just kind of reads as him being honest and trying to help solve the game, something I feel a scum in his first game would have trouble fabricating. If he is Wolf, than Kudos.
Destroya - Did you have any doubt that I was going to be the most Town? I lynched Tobi right away, and though I love bussing, D1 one is AMBITIOUS for that kind of behavior. Remember how I said there are some things that are anti-town and not great play? Well there are some things that are 'anti-wolf' as well and I think bussing a teammate, unless something crazy happened, during D1 is greasy. If you want to talk about meta, go look at the All-Star scum chat and I'd say I was a fairly good Wolf teammate. Also, this is a kind of level of power wolfing that I am simply not capable of doing while playing two other games (one has now ended).

Phew.

What is going on with this mechanic? Has no one used a scroll yet? Is there supposed to be notifications if someone does? So far we only have Flower available to vote for, or is this incorrect?

Okay so day should end in, like ten and a half hours. I will set an alarm to make sure I'm up by a decent time so I can check EOD and see what's going on. But FOR NOW I am going to place a vote on Flower because she's the only apparent option at the moment and I want to make sure I place a vote.

Vote Lynch Flower

Wait, didn't Fuji just say this to me?
Hahah they have similar styles
Here’s the thing. If we lynch Flower and she flips town then what? I think we’d have to lynch you or TAC then as the grand orchestrators.

I’m willing to lynch Flower to get some peace of mind even though I think for her to be Scum she’d have to be ridiculously dumb. But we need to think about what happens if she comes up town.
What? You don’t automatically lynch a person if they lead a mislynch

Good point.
He seems to be trying to not wanna vote ripped cal even tho there are apparently some mechanical reasons.
Either he knows they are not correct or he just doesnt wanna vote for a m8
This was Tpein's commentary about Ekko not wanting to vote Ekko. Could Ekko have taken Town cred with the push on Tobi and then tried for some more by claiming Cal was Town?

I read Fruitji as town. But if we go after Nat and she flips town then I think Fruitji may be Scum and Flower by extension.

Fruitji was one of the first to throw shade at Nat besides Cal, and he made a claim against her. Nat being Scum goes a long way to shoring up Fruitji as town for me.
That logic is bad because unfortunately if he’s claiming Deku he’s just playing badly as town

Nat I was reading as SCUM on day 1-2
Why did we forget about Nat?
Because we got busy with Ripped Cal.

I think Flower is town.
Flower would not lie and die just to kill one town.
Specially not ripped Cal.
Does flower believe she would get support on this?
She knows we all scum read her naturally.

TAC refused to play ball with flower about the lie detect.
playing games instead of a clear " I AM TOWN"
he was scared.

Destroyer is just trying to look busy by tunneling flower.
Probably confused townie

Ussop was looking kinda sus yesterday as well...
trying to pretend he didn't know flower gor results on cal.
but cal flipped town so that doesn't make sense,.
I think I'm willing to call Tpein Town. I've done an ISO and I think he's made quite a few points about game state. I don't really buy TAC and Ekko being teammates, but at least we agree there's something there with Ekko.

Rainbow Time
WOLF HIDEOUT
Scum Flowa - I don't need to say much more here.
Natalija - I really do hope Nat is Wolf here because it would just help the game state so much. There's something deep in my gut that says I'm going to be wrong here, but she absolutely needs to be resolved here.

THINGS GET TRICKY HERE
anon - If Flower flips Wolf, I think that the Silencer was 'used' on anon here to get some of the D2 heat off them (it wasn't a lot) and maybe help a newbie slide by. If Flower felt confident she could use the Lie Detect claim to work town cred, then she would also essentially be protecting anon with this tactic as well.
Ekkologix - Ekko I feel COULD be faking this as well, just to fuck around. But I also think there's a chance that the Silencer may be a real ability and Ekko was actually targeted with it. So there's more here that makes me lean anon instead of Ekko if Flower flips Wolf.
Ryu Kishi - I will say that I'm not a huge fan of Ryu's play. I think he's been pretty easy with how he changes his mind and there's a slight sense he doesn't really care about who dies. He'd need to be checked over a bit to get a better read, but depending on the size of the Wolf team, he's a candidate as last Wolf on a four-person team (Tobi, Flower, Ekko/Anon, Ryu).

MAN IF IM FUCKING WRONG
Lindltaylor
- I'm going to use shades of green here for some names if I'm completely dead wrong in this game. I don't think I am, but maybe Flower's play has really fucked me up and then there's going to be some readjustments needed. I think that if Flower flips Town, I'm not super interested in anon or Ekko right away. Lind has had some good posts in this game and has some reasonable thoughts, but then there's other posts that kind of ping me. Maybe Lind is just playing fine this game and has some reads right and some reads wrong. I'd like to think that, but there's also something here that tingles slightly.
Light D Scumperouge - I won't lie, I think this has been a pretty good game from Light, regardless of alignment. There hasn't been many Wolf traces from him and he's played fairly clean (except for that initial Flower push). I'd honestly just like to call him Town and be done with it but I also think that if Flower flips Town, there's still someone smart on this Wolf team and maybe a bit crazy and it could be light. Wild possibility in my brain that he's Indie, if one exists in this game.
Fruitji - I tried to make Fuji the lightest green possible. Again, if Flower flips Town, I think there's still a 'mastermind' in the Wolf team and Fuji could fit that bill. There's definitely things from him this game that I haven't seen in two close looks at him as Town (he did get Culted in Hololive). I'd also kind of be disappointed if he faked that emotion and argument with me just to mess with me or something. Not completely out of the realm, but I want to say Town here as well.

YOU GUYS PLAYING
All these guys are just automatically null for me and are all probably super easy to ISO. If maybe one, definitely two, of these people are wolves, then yeah this is gg.

Marimo_420 - Marimo has popped up in blips. I think he's been vocal about who he wants lynched? Have to see who that is.
SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - Little presence and is newish? I think there's enough there to probably be okay as Town, but not a lot.
T-Pein™ - Had some thread presence as of late but not great contributions. Tpein is a little less ZAZZY then what I've seen from him lately and I wonder if that is something of concern.
Hayumi - I feel like in the three or four games I've played with Hayumi they've been fairly AWOL.

PROBABLY TOWN
TheAncientCenturion - This could be someone I'm wrong about and would shake the game up a bit, but I've honestly been Town reading TAC the whole game and think that rapping ability is SHIT for Wolf. We now know what Beta's check on TAC was and I don't think it's THAT incriminating. However, I am curious about the defense of Nat and what he has. I'll assume it's mechanical and leave it at that.
Cray Cray - Has looked pretty townie this whole game and was also vocal about Tobi dying. I should check over their posts just to make sure they were sincere, but I don't really have a trouble reading Cray as Town here. This could be the WOLF I'm WILDLY wrong about, since I think they probably could pull it off, but I would be COMPLETELY fooled by that and that's a solid handshake.

Finalbeta - It does feel gross saying that I Town read Beta, but yeah, I think his claim about TAC is completely true. However, I think there may be some interpretation of those abilities up for debate, even if Mr. Beta disagrees.
Dr_Professor83 - If this guy is scum, he can have MVP. I think that maybe some of his thoughts on Flower and myself were iffy, but I do see him talking through his thoughts and trying to explain where he's coming from. That just kind of reads as him being honest and trying to help solve the game, something I feel a scum in his first game would have trouble fabricating. If he is Wolf, than Kudos.
Destroya - Did you have any doubt that I was going to be the most Town? I lynched Tobi right away, and though I love bussing, D1 one is AMBITIOUS for that kind of behavior. Remember how I said there are some things that are anti-town and not great play? Well there are some things that are 'anti-wolf' as well and I think bussing a teammate, unless something crazy happened, during D1 is greasy. If you want to talk about meta, go look at the All-Star scum chat and I'd say I was a fairly good Wolf teammate. Also, this is a kind of level of power wolfing that I am simply not capable of doing while playing two other games (one has now ended).

Phew.
Lol I like how you read yourself town.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.