[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't see you said if. But you obviously have information about this setup that you don't know how to process.
I should clarify and say I think he has mechanical information about this setup and as a newbie, in a claim restricted game, he doesn't know what to do with that.

I think Sanji is Town here. I also think there's a chance that with Ryu's lynch and Wolf flip, that the game possibly could over. But four wolves in a twenty person game seems low.

With the players that are alive and the fact that Tobi never came back, people who voted and pushed his lynch D1, mainly Ekko, Tris, and myself, should at the minimum be clear of being teammates with that crew and their mess.
It doesn’t “clear” obviously because bussing is always a thing, but it does help everyone’s case. But also obviously
it wouldn’t have been good to bus Tobi D1. Especially Ekko who could have easily let Flower get lynched if he didn’t push at the end when it was close.

This is such weird advice. Ryu at this point is open wolfing and with Ekko's claim, I think there is enough shit surrounding him and his activity at night that he should be the no brain option right now.
If Light is Town and the WU isn’t bastardized then a Town Vig killed Fruitji last night. So I’m just concerned that if we mislynch and then some fuckery happens this night phase that we will be in a terrible spot next phase.

If Light is Town then our own Vigs are being weaponized against Town.

I don’t think Scum can kill us nearly as fast without that help. But it may be worth sacrificing a Town that way to get other attacks through to our target I guess if we really are down to 2 Scum. But we better be right if we are going to consider making trades here.

If Ryu somehow isn’t Scum (I think he likely is but you never know for sure) and we lynch him and vig him and come into next phase down 2 more Town then things are not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.