Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god

do we have any cult protection?

what r the chances both tpein and dyna r scum? its so easy to fake being vanilla if ur actions r untrackable. maybe tpein culted dyna
Dest was the cultor so T-Pein couldn’t have culted Dyna. I don’t think T-Pein is likely to be Scum because of his lynch pushes. I won’t say it’s impossible, but it feels pretty unlikely unless he’s the bus god.

So by your own words you just didnt do what you said you will do

Why not send me.towards secobs scummiest player? Or someone to me?

Why send YOURSELF, a townie you claim to be?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dest was the cultor so T-Pein couldn’t have culted Dyna. I don’t think T-Pein is likely to be Scum because of his lynch pushes. I won’t say it’s impossible, but it feels pretty unlikely unless he’s the bus god.
oh god

since when u were under the impression

that there is only one culter? :sadgrin:

oh god, can i sheep u this phase cuz u gave me summary?

has dyna claimed anything yet? characters/abilities etc..
If you are going to do any sheeping, I’d say take a consensus from the total Town Pool lol. I’ve had a few bad reads this game. Still the factual parts of my summary are accurate.

Dyna claimed to be cultable, has an ability that steals and crushes abilities that target them that night, and a one time bullet proof.

@Xlaw

Your redirect doesn’t really make sense. Your claim should be good because that’s a character that belongs in this game and I’m sure someone would counter claim if if they had it.

Your character did get his stand from Kira’s dad but he was never an antagonist as far as I remember so Idk if he’s cultable or not. I lean towards no, but I’d like your redirect situation explained.

@Xlaw

Your redirect doesn’t really make sense. Your claim should be good because that’s a character that belongs in this game and I’m sure someone would counter claim if if they had it.

Your character did get his stand from Kira’s dad but he was never an antagonist as far as I remember so Idk if he’s cultable or not. I lean towards no, but I’d like your redirect situation explained.
I used ability which redirect action to secon player.
Used it on myself and redirected toward Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.