Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asked to post it 5 times should I do ? What's your thoughts
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone

Emil

Certified Memelord
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone
oh god, what r u doing exactly? :gokulaugh:

oh god, geezuz the amount of janitored players wth

ok im not gna even bother reading 200 pages

just reading the writeups

need a fat summary
Janitored roles:
  • Krogo - Jotaro
  • Ryu - Yukako
  • Nat - Tamami
  • Mango - Rohan

Ryu and Mango got janitored after their flips, Nat we had confirmation form mechanics, and Krogo is by default because Dest claimed his role as Scum and we know Jotaro was in the game.

We are dealing with a cult but the culter is dead now. You, Me, Hayumi, and Lind should be clean as immune to culting since I believe I know everyone’s character in that list and only people who got their stands form Kira’s dad are cultable as far as we’ve decided.

Conq is a town lock since he was the failed kill attempt last night and we probably don’t have any Vigs. If we did they didn’t attack anyone last night (I’d know).

Dyna claimed cultable but I kinda think Dyna is Kira now. Pretty sure I caught them in a lie as you see in my first posts this phase.

Light at one time soft hinted cultable but now says they aren’t.

T-Peim got turned vanilla by Dyna when T-Pein targeted Dyna with a redirect. His stand is Surface which may or may not be a cultable character. Didn’t get his stand from Kira’s dad (the culter) but was an antagonist.

Tobi is cultable. He’s RPS Kid. But we are pretty sure he wasn’t culted before D4 because Zara tried to pin being Kira on him with a fake claim on D3. Tobi could have been culted since then possibly.

Xlaw & Rej Idk about. But Rej is the reason we caught Zara in a lie and lynched them and Xlaw was ironclad on lynching Dest who was Scum on D4.

@Dr_Professor83 if i was mafia i would know the difference. No point me.claiming somethibg that isnt. It is basically shooting myself in the foot considering i pushed for destroya lynch since d1

We know i can steal bcs of tpain. Someone tampered with his destroya role.

Xlaw to you

Also i got RPS but i won
Got you
I used redirect on myself last night . Used redirect and targeted Dynamite . And this happend to me

I'm mikitaka

VOTE LYNCH DYNAMITE

Got you
I used redirect on myself last night . Used redirect and targeted Dynamite . And this happend to me

I'm mikitaka

VOTE LYNCH DYNAMITE
Why would you redirecr yourself and not me to you?

Whats the point lmaao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Janitored roles:
  • Krogo - Jotaro
  • Ryu - Yukako
  • Nat - Tamami
  • Mango - Rohan

Ryu and Mango got janitored after their flips, Nat we had confirmation form mechanics, and Krogo is by default because Dest claimed his role as Scum and we know Jotaro was in the game.

We are dealing with a cult but the culter is dead now. You, Me, Hayumi, and Lind should be clean as immune to culting since I believe I know everyone’s character in that list and only people who got their stands form Kira’s dad are cultable as far as we’ve decided.

Conq is a town lock since he was the failed kill attempt last night and we probably don’t have any Vigs. If we did they didn’t attack anyone last night (I’d know).

Dyna claimed cultable but I kinda think Dyna is Kira now. Pretty sure I caught them in a lie as you see in my first posts this phase.

Light at one time soft hinted cultable but now says they aren’t.

T-Peim got turned vanilla by Dyna when T-Pein targeted Dyna with a redirect. His stand is Surface which may or may not be a cultable character. Didn’t get his stand from Kira’s dad (the culter) but was an antagonist.

Tobi is cultable. He’s RPS Kid. But we are pretty sure he wasn’t culted before D4 because Zara tried to pin being Kira on him with a fake claim on D3. Tobi could have been culted since then possibly.

Xlaw & Rej Idk about. But Rej is the reason we caught Zara in a lie and lynched them and Xlaw was ironclad on lynching Dest who was Scum on D4.
oh god

do we have any cult protection?

what r the chances both tpein and dyna r scum? its so easy to fake being vanilla if ur actions r untrackable. maybe tpein culted dyna

Thats not how redirect even works

If you redirect yourself to me what ability are you using? Nothing.

You basically just send yourself towards me for nothing. It isnt even a visit

And last DP you said this
If I had redirect ability , i would have used it on Destroya and would have redirect him toward second most scumy player..

Status
Not open for further replies.