Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah exactly.
point is if i got bus driven by xlaw, then you wouldnt have seen me at all.
then you seeing ekko visit your target and ekko using his redirect immune on me makes no sense.

my point is someone in that entire list of events is lying since all of them cant be true.
we arent sure about some of the mechanics though so i also posted about another case.
The liar has to be Dyna or Xlaw since Ekko and Rej confirm each other. And they wouldn’t be lying together because Rej’s claim puts Ekko in danger.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Lind was ballsy enough to soft claim your role on D2 and you nor Juliet noticed to reject it then honestly it is what it is.
How would we notice it when we have no flavour knowledge Prof?

It's fine if you trust him. Be my guest. But don't be too harsh on yourself after the game. I just hope there's still hope for town even after my mislynch.

Oh my god.
I think Juliet is fine, because i think i know what her character is and if you just google dog+jojo part 4 you would know too and its a pretty important character too and there has been no CC do idk what to think .

As for this flip it didnt change much for me as its a townie flipping so unless we know for sure that Zara or Cal are scum then its pretty NAI rn, though i did sus Zara because of his role reveal and his action claim which sounded like something a scum role would have and i sussed Mango of being some kind of third.

So rn im just on Zara and maybe Hayumi, imo CFDs D1 are just kinda bad because for starters nobody knows much of anything mechanics wise and even flavor wise so flip flopping at the end and voting someone else other than your main susses is bad to me.
The characters name is Reimi Sugimoto. I think thats who Juliet is given her woof woofing.

Unless shes faking it lmao.
Not just a Dog, a girl and a dog together.

They are ghosts lmao. And they are always paired up so id find it weird if juliet was just the Dog.
It's unlikely that they come together.
I said that there is only one dog in part 4 and he's a ghost and his owner is called Reimi sugimoto and that i doubted the two are separate.

THE GOAT.

He never did, he kept calling people worm though.

Oh i think i get it now.
This interaction happened with Juliet and Light around lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just take a moment and think about it. Imagine if someone claimed your actual role. What would you do? You'd say they were lying and push to lynch them for trying to claim your role. What has Lind done? Just called me scum, saying no u, and dipped. Because if I do get lynched it will expose him. It's really not that complicated.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It’s not even about trusting Lind it’s just about what happened in the thread lol. It requires so much going wrong for Lind to have gotten away with that.
It requires one thing to go wrong, and that's me not knowing the flavour. Literally that. Do you think I am stupid to claim a character I know is in the game but isn't mine??? Really? :few:

I don’t trust either of you lol.

I just will probably have to bet on which scenario was more improbable. I pray we get some good night actions that we can actually trust with Dyna’s redirect gone. But there’s still Xlaw.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
so its second case.
second case: if bd'ing one self is of the highest precedence

> xlaw bd's himself with dyna.
> ekko makes me redirect immune.
> dyna redirects xlaw to me so that action ends up redirecting anything that comes to dyna to me.
> rej watches me and spots ekko alone visit me.

somehow i am attacked during NP and im in need of healing.
we dont know for sure who attacked me because there couldve been a ninja scum as well.

so thereby some ninja scum tried to attack dyna but ended up attacking me.

It requires one thing to go wrong, and that's me not knowing the flavour. Literally that. Do you think I am stupid to claim a character I know is in the game but isn't mine??? Really? :few:
It requires you and Juliet not noticing that’s 2 things gone wrong. And it requires Lind to be pretty fearless to even attempt that.

I admit, claiming Reimi sounds pretty insane from your end and It’s why I have any doubt at all lol.

It also is very iffy because you soft hinted convertable D1 and then said it was a misunderstanding last phase. Which is also bad luck because that’s just one more sketchy thing.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It requires you and Juliet not noticing that’s 2 things gone wrong. And it requires Lind to be pretty fearless to even attempt that.

I admit, claiming Reimi sounds pretty insane from your end and It’s why I have any doubt at all lol.
So people not knowing flavour? Just like I said.

You mean the same Lind that in literally the previous game of TOS claimed a unique town role called Mayor that has the power to publicly reveal itself so everyone knows they are town while being the Godfather of mafia??? :cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.