Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Your failure to read any of the posts I made on the subject which would answer your question is noted and makes me think you're trying to blend in and don't care about the answers to the questions you ask
Actually your answer was wrong in this context. Yes, mass claiming helps town more than scum, but you asking the random question that the claim warning could be for scum over town was weird.

It's because the roles are so intricately linked to the flavor in this game that mass claiming will out the scum in no time and give town too much power. To counter this, mafia was made stronger by being able to punish claiming. Therefore the claim warning would obviously be for town instead of scum in this game, Cal.

woof woof

My vote is staying on Ryu for now. He says I threw shade on Lind and Light when I never did. I don't understand what did he mean when I was throwing shade on Lind when I thought he was messing around since I also thought he was messing around at the all stars game and it turns out I misunderstood his role and how did I throw shade on Light when I said he is always mafia which means I doubt Light would make a play like this as mafia. Ryu basically misrepped me.

why is conquist lock town?
Because I pulled and Ekko and told him that Rej had a guilty result on him. Then when there was all this chatter about Millers, Conquist legit thought he was a Miller because he said that Rej got a guilty check on him and that couldn't be possible since he was Town. Seemed like an innocent reaction from a newbie.

And?

I was the protagonist of the story in Drago's Whole Cake Island game and I was mafia. My current character is also an antagonist and I'm town.

Being the protagonist doesn't mean you're automatically town lmao.
This honestly kind of feels a bit like a Miller claim here and almost like you're trying to protect yourself. No way is Josuke, the main character, going to be a Wolf.

Ok so what’s going on with the Solis wagon? I noticed some mentions of him. I saw Ryu’s case on Juliet and it was literally just “she threw shade” lol. I’m not feeling the Zara votes at all. I’d rather Lynch Mango over her putting that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.