Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do y’all think of Ratchet and Tobi in general? Did they say anything notable?
Didn't see anything notable from them. Tobi came to ask us how our day was and that he ate fried chicken.

Ratchet noted RippedCal not answering his question and that's about it.

Tbh I don't know why T-pein is so hell bent on lynching Zara and Cal never commented on anything else this day phase.

@Hayumi @Destroya who are your main suspects this day phase?
I still don’t like Mango. I really don’t like Dyna’s push on me even tho I admittedly don’t think he’s scum. My sus in Krogo still stands but he hasn’t really said much after my interaction with him I feel like, for better or worse. I saw a comment where he chimed in to defend himself again when Fuji brought our interaction up, yet he hasn’t posted much outside of it. I need to read up on Zara again, but last I remember I was just null. Not really sure about other cases people are suggesting. What’s the case on Solis?

Didn't see anything notable from them. Tobi came to ask us how our day was and that he ate fried chicken.

Ratchet noted RippedCal not answering his question and that's about it.

Tbh I don't know why T-pein is so hell bent on lynching Zara and Cal never commented on anything else this day phase.
I didn’t even notice T Pein was pushing so hard for Zara tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I still don’t like Mango. I really don’t like Dyna’s push on me even tho I admittedly don’t think he’s scum. My sus in Krogo still stands but he hasn’t really said much after my interaction with him I feel like, for better or worse. I saw a comment where he chimed in to defend himself again when Fuji brought our interaction up, yet he hasn’t posted much outside of it. I need to read up on Zara again, but last I remember I was just null. Not really sure about other cases people are suggesting. What’s the case on Solis?
So Solis first sheeped the Zara wagon without any reason. He was called out for it by Fuji and Krogo. After that he responded to Krogo by saying "Do you want me to lynch you?" or something along those lines. I asked him to give proper reasons for his vote, and he quoted a post of Zara which pinged him the wrong way and said he has weird posts.

So players want to lynch Solis here for his weak reason to vote Zara, weak defense when accused and sheeping a wagon. But, Solis is new, like this is his second game. His first game, he subbed out day 2. So technically you could say this is his first game.

So I'm not sure what to make of this. He could totally be a newbie town who's still unfamiliar or newbie scum. But I think it's more likely the former.

So Solis first sheeped the Zara wagon without any reason. He was called out for it by Fuji and Krogo. After that he responded to Krogo by saying "Do you want me to lynch you?" or something along those lines. I asked him to give proper reasons for his vote, and he quoted a post of Zara which pinged him the wrong way and said he has weird posts.

So players want to lynch Solis here for his weak reason to vote Zara, weak defense when accused and sheeping a wagon. But, Solis is new, like this is his second game. His first game, he subbed out day 2. So technically you could say this is his first game.

So I'm not sure what to make of this. He could totally be a newbie town who's still unfamiliar or newbie scum. But I think it's more likely the former.
Gotcha, that does look really bad. I won’t take away the possibility of him being scum, but from the way this was described it almost sounds like a calculated push more so then a confused newbie town. We’ll see tho. Just to clarify, how do you feel about his wagon, if there is one?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who scum reads me? Just a simple yes or no will suffice from everyone please
Why would you want this? But, yeah. I do find you suspicious. You haven't engaged much with what was discussed this day phase and I think your only real engagement was with Dr_Prof about claims and how town and scum are affected by it.

Gotcha, that does look really bad. I won’t take away the possibility of him being scum, but from the way this was described it almost sounds like a calculated push more so then a confused newbie town. We’ll see tho. Just to clarify, how do you feel about his wagon, if there is one?
As far as I remember, Zara and Mango are both voting for Solis. I don't feel good about going after a newbie player this early. I want them to get a feel of the game more. I'll wait till day 2 to push his wagon.

Interesting. Is nobody game for a T Pein wagon then? Just curious
I am tbh. If he doesn't reply as to why he's pushing Zara hard. His vote flip flopping earlier was just weird.

Whoa this is a pretty big semblance of a case against me. Not gonna lie I’m a bit too tired and lazy right now to respond to every point. Some of what you’re saying is making sense as far as me coming across as backing up on what I initially said. I still town lean Lind and Light (I’m not completely caught up), and when I said I have no reason to blatantly mistrust the miller claim, I meant that I personally didn’t mistrust Lind or Light. If I was scum I would stick with one stance because I would know what was what and who was who just putting that out there.

Also I never tried to deflect attention to Mango and Light. I was asking you if you thought it was equally odd of them “trying to distract from the miller conversation” by tinfoiling on Zara, since you said you thought me and Juliet were trying to “distract” from the conversation, when me and Juliet barely even interacted ourselves. I wanted to know if you thought the same of what they did, or get a feel if you just wanted to specifically push one angle.

You sound logical in some things but I don’t like the way you’re pushing me and have been right off the bat. You decided to iso my short post of reads from the second you started actively participating in the game. I see nothing wrong with having early reads, nor do I feel I had to provide even as much info as I ended up giving, especially since that wasn’t even part of the original question?
This is a good post. Town points.

Status
Not open for further replies.