Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I really would like a Mango or Dyna lynch, especially now that Mango himself isn't going to vote Dyna, and Zara's given much more then he has to convince me otherwise. I feel like by bringing people like Cal into things now it's gonna cause more vote confusion. Especially if it's a mislynch, it'll feel like such a waste when we have other lynches right in front of us that would provide more info.
Fair enough. Doesn't seem like the Cal lynch is going to fly since so many players quoted me on not changing their votes to him. I agree with the confusion part. However, I don't know about Mango lynch. He voted Solis and he still has his vote on him I think. As scum, I don't know why he would take his vote off Zara, since he was the second voted player after Zara I believe. Don't know, it's like he doesn't even care about surviving here.

I just wanna correct this

I don't accept the lynch but i know better than to waste time defending myself for something people can just read back and make their own mind. My posts speak for myself and they are my defense
There is no defense to look back and read. If we mislynch you, players are just going shrug and be like "well, he gave no reason to not lynch him."
Don't know what kind of play this is, tbh. You can get lynched if you want. I'm done, here.

Yeah I am thinking that. Like if you take a look at it, it's almost the same as the previous D1 except somewhat lower activity from him.
Honestly Tobi is a good candidate, but he's had no interaction at all. We wouldn't get any info from his lynch except eliminating him. If that's the only reason, though. I'm down to vote him.

Yo vote RippedCal

@Natalija @Hayumi @Destroya @Light D Lamperouge

Vote Cal. I'm not feeling the Dyna lynch at all here. Cal is a much better option to me right now.
Feeling left out :josad: though in not too sure about Cal anymore, i dont think hes the type to play this way as scum idk.

I only played games with him when he’s and His play today is quite stark contrast from his usual way of playing but im just having a weird feeling about it.

Could there be a jester role in this game?

And do you actually want T-pein out? All i saw him do was tunnel Zara with his vote and then flip flop votes earlier.

What do you feel about Ryu?

Everyone voting me as scum tell me why? And tell me why it makes me scum. Cowards
I haven’t voted you yet, but you’re in my top 3 candidates.

You haven’t been engaged like you were last game. You haven’t been contributing to Scum hunting. Your biggest contribution to this thread is your back and forth with me over my caution over claiming, and you never did tell me why you bothered asking me that question about the warning being meant for Scum. You’ve completely ignored other’s post where they gave examples of similar warnings in games where claiming helped Mafia.

Idk if you want us to disregard the claim warning for ulterior motives, or are extremely disengaged and unaware of why others think caution should be warranted or what.

But it’s odd, and it’s odd to see you not actively looking for Scum when last game you were rooting out potential Scum on D1. It’s a small sample size but you just seem like a much different player this game and I have to wonder why. You’ve contributed less in 48 hours this game then you did in 8 last game as Town.

There is no defense to look back and read. If we mislynch you, players are just going shrug and be like "well, he gave no reason to not lynch him."
Don't know what kind of play this is, tbh. You can get lynched if you want. I'm done, here.
If i am gonna be lynched it is bcs of my posts, same if i am not lynched.

No defense will change that

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Feeling left out :josad: though in not too sure about Cal anymore, i dont think hes the type to play this way as scum idk.
Without your usual 100 posts, I completely forgot you were playing :endthis:

Joking bb. I only tagged the players I thought were active currently. I would never leave you out :blush:

Honestly, don't bother with the Cal vote. Players already told me they wouldn't want to vote him right now. Currently the leading wagons are still Mango and Zara I believe and Zara just claimed both his ability and character -
some dude named Terunosuke Miyamoto
I read the wiki, and this dude was an antagonist, but I'm not sure what to think here. Zara also claimed an investigative ability so his ability claim is helpful, but his character claim might be scum? I have no idea.

Ryu, honestly misinterpreted Juliet's posts and misread them I think. His case on Juliet was too weak for me to consider it came from scum. Plus his replies later on with Destroya kinda make me think he's town.

So what does that mean my dude? I have no knowledge on the flavour at all. Is it a believable town role? Does it make sense with the ability he mentioned having?
He’s a weird one for Town. Been a while since I watched Part 4 but pretty sure he never becomes a good guy. If I remember right he gets stuck as a book.

But that seems insane to claim a character like him for Scum to try and clear themselves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.