Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

Yes, it did look like shading to me. It's been around a year since I have last played with town DynaMight and don't remember him pushing a player on day 1. I did recently finish a game with DynaMight from another site where he was scum. On day 1 he didn't vote and on day 2 when there was a wagon on him he was defending himself. Don't know if scum DynaMight would not want to defend himself.
He only had a few votes come onto him from my ISO and Zara has like, five or six votes. Maybe he just didn't feel pressured since there was already a decent leading wagon.

why would i share my character name? He aint even a good person according to the jojo wikipedia lmao so saying his name wont help

and im pretty sure something bad is gonna happen if scum knows an ability + a character name

What do you mean not a good person? I guess i mistook your character then.

Though i find it weird that you claimed an action instead of your character.

We aren’t sure what claims are forbidden, and since Mel didnt answer me yet maybe all of them are i dont know and so you claiming your action could be as bad as claiming your flavor.

That ability can be a scum ability to be fair.

Dyna is just not defending himself at all here. As scum, all they care about is surviving the day so that they can get into the night to kill again. Dyna's behavior directly contradicts that philosophy.

I really don't know what he's doing here and I'm beginning to think this is a risky lynch. There was a flaw in Destroya's ISO, but it was a minor one.

Vote Lynch RippedCal @Melontonin

Early claims are never good, especially action claims. Don't know why you claimed out of the blue here.

Scum thinking they would be killed is a very weird stance to take. Honestly it draws more suspicion to yourself and attention. It's not a post that usually comes from scum for other various reasons.
Zara and Mango already have the most heat in D1, so I think it'd be hard to lynch Dyna out. I'm not really sure how he gets a pass for not defending him. The two of you have had some interesting interactions...

Cal deserves more time. He admitted he didn't read the thread. With all the information swirling in the thread, you think this is the best bet?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
early claim? Out of the blue? Phase ends in an hour and a half bro
There was no guarantee that you were going to get lynched Zara. Plus nobody asked you to claim yet and it's day 1. It is early, honestly.

hour and a half with 5 votes on you remaining is easily changeable with the players currently active.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't feel like people really understand that in mafia a proper death can answer more questions than several night actions.

I'm town, even if i die i have my team behind me to use my death as a stepping stone to go into N2 and D2 better. Even if i am dead my team can still win through my death as help.

So do your worst scum, I've got nothing to defend myself from lmao
You're talking like you are confirmed being lynched and you're not even the leading wagon.

:gokulaugh:

Cautious about who you place your vote on though and about how people will perceive you.
You might find that weird or smth but from personal experience i saw people lynch people based on voting patterns despite them being clear townies. Some caution is always present.

I've been clear on my stance on voting D1, personally not a fan of it... which doesn't mean i won't do it and Hayumi is slowly but surely reaching that point, tho i still have time before sleep

woof woof

At the all stars game mafia had an ability to ultra kill a player by knowing their flavor. So do you guys still think claiming flavor is better rather than claiming abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.