Status
Not open for further replies.

You looking real bad with this bro.

I was moving off it when she said my post was hyper focused. I didn't like it cause it felt like she was painting it wrong.
Yeah i got that from your convo.

Also RippedCal has posted but its been shit all, says hes town, says miller isn't weird, told someone to sheep him, talked about red sox and thats about it really. Nothing but fluffness
SusCal not doing much this phase.

I didn't claim vig of my own volition. You outed my name and the WU said I almost killed someone so that was my only choice. It's different for me sharing the info voluntarily.
Sure you didn't but i jut mean that you aren't above doing stuff like that.

I mean I wasn't tunneling Zara, we had a back and forth, and you've also admitted the same thing I said. The assumption that Mango somehow knew his character is weird hence why I asked Zara how he arrived there.
You did tunnel him though, your interraction with him lasted a few pages and it was basically the same words on repeat. Atleast it felt that way.

But yeah ill give you the last point.

:choppawhat: Literally where do you asspull stuff like that

Dyna did!
Ok i went and read it, him saying that his death might look like suicide almost felt like TMI.

i think mango or light have been too wild and active to be scum. knowing that the both of you are experienced players, one would assume they wouldnt that risk to be have like an insane person and end up getting lynched.
Could you tell me what is insane about @Light D Lamperouge 's behavior? I agree about Mango but not sure what makes you think Light is acting insane?

Oh my god. :josad:

He looks less trustworthy than you
Was there something that made you have to decide between the two? Your answer is kinda weird man.

Stick with it, it get really good midway through!

umm him tunneling zara repeatedly after her interaction with mango where she asks him about his character? i agree that it was a weird question to ask but it seemed like light was trying to make a mountain out of a molehill imo.
Oh ok i thought you meant he was acting similar to Mango which i didn't see.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Stick with it, it get really good midway through!
:halt:

I would've quit P4 if it wasn't for me wanting to read JoJo chronologically, but it was painful.

Only a handful of redeeming arcs, but Josuke was such a painful character to follow, hated every moment of it, and just when I almost changed my opinion on him, he just went ahead and proved to me why he is such a shit character lmao.

Of course, this is my subjective opinion, but seeing as Nat didn't like it from the begining, it's not really gonna get any better lmao

:halt:

I would've quit P4 if it wasn't for me wanting to read JoJo chronologically, but it was painful.

Only a handful of redeeming arcs, but Josuke was such a painful character to follow, hated every moment of it, and just when I almost changed my opinion on him, he just went ahead and proved to me why he is such a shit character lmao.

Of course, this is my subjective opinion, but seeing as Nat didn't like it from the begining, it's not really gonna get any better lmao
Don't make waste my PRs on you,

The last 2 arcs of Part 4 are good, Kira is the best villain in the series and possible top 5 in all manga.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Don't make waste my PRs on you,

The last 2 arcs of Part 4 are good, Kira is the best villain in the series and possible top 5 in all manga.
Like I said, a handful of good arcs. I did also say Kira hard carried P4, but still isn't enough for me to justify it.

P4's my least favorite part by a longshot

Status
Not open for further replies.