Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play Mafia at all then if this is your stance? Legitimately curious.
You don't know how i play tho, hell most people here don't except old guard from OJ.
I have my own playstyle, i simply don't like D1.

You may not like my playstyle but i do, hell i didn't beat Beck, Phighter and others at championship based on nothing

Why on earth would you chirp Town when you're a shitty player then? If you do not actively contribute to wolf hunting and game solving, I don't know how you can just go 'lol town sux'.
I'm not good player does not mean I'm a shitty player. You guys lynching beky who is probably town instead of cal who has a higher chance of being scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Fine i'll ask since Destroyer won't

@Light D Lamperouge Do you feel any proper hostility from me this game? Did i ever seriously accuse you of something and went to mount a proper case to get people to band wagon on you?
Build a case and start a wagon no. You did definitely throw shade on me and made it known you sus me.

At the end of the day people will make their own choices. Me defending myself won't contribute to anything. If i will be voted i'll be voted, if i won't be voted i won't be voted.

People can make their own mind, they don't need my pressure to not vote me or vote someone else

And even if i die my death will open options for my townies

we just gain more info after watching other members react and vote when our wagons are nice and close together. 🌚
Thats a weak reason to vote someone, i mean the way Zara is playing rn doesnt seem scummy. It more feels like he wants to gather info on who votes who even if it might cost him his life.

Don't like cal. Don't like Juliet.

:goyea:

vote lynch RippedCal
Cal is evasive and dismissive and as for you I just found your posts scummy.
Can you point to them? Im reading through and i dont see anything that really pings me.

Edit: I read your post, nothing there seems like Shade to me and i don’t see where she contradicted herself .

Man, I'm only six pages behind? I definitely thought there'd be more damage since I've been gone. Thank god for that PR on Fuji.

:finally:

What do y’all think of Ratchet and Tobi in general? Did they say anything notable?
Null on both, Ratchets sole interraction was with Cal calling him out on evading his answer, and i mean dont get me started on Slim Cal, the more he talks the less sense he makes.

Who tf thinks claim restrictions benefit town more than scum.
@RippedCal Can you elaborate on that.

@Juliet that vote was so OMGUS lol and I'm not even voting you.
I dont think you know what OMGUS means bro.
I know WHY, I just wonder if you think Ryu is a bigger priority or do you now read Mango as town?
In a previous post of hers she said that Mango’s tone this day felt more townie to her and she unvoted him because of that.

Oh my god Im On page 55 rn, started writing this when it was page 51 lmao.

Vote Lynch Ryu

Leaving it here for now.

B

Ballel

Thats a weak reason to vote someone, i mean the way Zara is playing rn doesnt seem scummy. It more feels like he wants to gather info on who votes who even if it might cost him his life.

Can you point to them? Im reading through and i dont see anything that really pings me.

Edit: I read your post, nothing there seems like Shade to me and i don’t see where she contradicted herself .

Null on both, Ratchets sole interraction was with Cal calling him out on evading his answer, and i mean dont get me started on Slim Cal, the more he talks the less sense he makes.

Who tf thinks claim restrictions benefit town more than scum.
@RippedCal Can you elaborate on that.

I dont think you know what OMGUS means bro.

In a previous post of hers she said that Mango’s tone this day felt more townie to her and she unvoted him because of that.

Oh my god Im On page 55 rn, started writing this when it was page 51 lmao.

Vote Lynch Ryu

Leaving it here for now.
I changed my vote already. sorry But I'm rather new to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.