Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is why i didnt want to character claim lol, i knew this would happen

:milaugh:
You didn't claim miller either, right? I read the wiki and this guys battles with Josuke and Yayu or someone and gets turned into a book. I didn't read about him becoming good and helping the main characters out either.

This character really just sounds like scum lol.

Without your usual 100 posts, I completely forgot you were playing :endthis:

Joking bb. I only tagged the players I thought were active currently. I would never leave you out :blush:

Honestly, don't bother with the Cal vote. Players already told me they wouldn't want to vote him right now. Currently the leading wagons are still Mango and Zara I believe and Zara just claimed both his ability and character -

I read the wiki, and this dude was an antagonist, but I'm not sure what to think here. Zara also claimed an investigative ability so his ability claim is helpful, but his character claim might be scum? I have no idea.

Ryu, honestly misinterpreted Juliet's posts and misread them I think. His case on Juliet was too weak for me to consider it came from scum. Plus his replies later on with Destroya kinda make me think he's town.
I wouldnt vote Mango tbh but if we gowl with the theory we had that since culting is a thing , Characters that get culted might be those that get turned into stand users by Kiras dad then Zara is a threat, or he’s scum to begin with though idk why he claimed like that.

Without your usual 100 posts, I completely forgot you were playing :endthis:

Joking bb. I only tagged the players I thought were active currently. I would never leave you out :blush:

Honestly, don't bother with the Cal vote. Players already told me they wouldn't want to vote him right now. Currently the leading wagons are still Mango and Zara I believe and Zara just claimed both his ability and character -

I read the wiki, and this dude was an antagonist, but I'm not sure what to think here. Zara also claimed an investigative ability so his ability claim is helpful, but his character claim might be scum? I have no idea.

Ryu, honestly misinterpreted Juliet's posts and misread them I think. His case on Juliet was too weak for me to consider it came from scum. Plus his replies later on with Destroya kinda make me think he's town.
woof woof

Ryu misrepped me and at the hololive game a scum player also did the same thing Ryu did when he was quoting small bits of my posts.

Feeling left out :josad: though in not too sure about Cal anymore, i dont think hes the type to play this way as scum idk.

I only played games with him when he’s and His play today is quite stark contrast from his usual way of playing but im just having a weird feeling about it.

Could there be a jester role in this game?

And do you actually want T-pein out? All i saw him do was tunnel Zara with his vote and then flip flop votes earlier.

What do you feel about Ryu?
Weird post. Why am I not the type to play this way as scum.

Feels like whiteknighting as you've never seen me play scum

Status
Not open for further replies.