Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@RippedCal [Okuyasu Nijimura] has been lynched!

You are Okuyasu Nijimura!

[Passive – Impulsive] : Okuyasu can only use his abilities on people that have scum read him.

[Passive – Dimwitted] : Okuyasu is not very intelligent and has needed to depend on others to make decisions. At the end of the day-phase, your vote must be on the person with the biggest wagon. If you do this then you have The Strongest Stand kill for the night.

[Active – The Strongest Stand] : Choose someone to kill at night. [2-shot]
--- [Active Confidence]
: If you have voted for a scum that got lynched then you unlock a super-kill for that night. He can use it on any player he wants, even if they haven't scum read Okuyasu. [1-shot]

[Active – Za Hando] : Okuyasu can erase his target’s ability, randomly destroying one of them.

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town.
It is now Night 2. You have 24-hours to turn in your actions.

– Do Not Post –

Vote Count

T-Pein -> Dest -> Dr_Prof -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Juliet -> Nat -> Lind -> Cal -> Zara
Conquist -> Cal
Rej -> Tobi -> Cal
Dyna -> Dest -> Zara -> Cal
Ratchet -> Dest
Lind -> Nat -> Cal
Light -> Cal
Hayumi -> Cal
Dr_Prof -> Cal
Dest -> Cal
Juliet -> Cal
Fuji -> Cal
Krog -> Cal

Cal - 11
Zara / Dest - 1

If I have made any mistake, please let me know.
As I said, the phase ends at 10h30PM EST, in about 40 minutes.

:whitepress:

Well that lynch was awkward. Now I'm not going to start pointing fingers, but @ConquistadoR what happened my friend with your result?

Not shocked what happened to Nat. I think I knew what role she was hinting at and the fact she got done dirty like that suggests the wolves might have as well.

@Natalija :josad:

Honestly whatever the fuck happened with that lynch last day phase. I was stupid for being hasty about it.

Should have been obvious when no one was opposing it.
Yeah but that mechanical check is tough. This is the second game in a row that Cal got mislynched by a faulty invest.

:halt:

I'm going to be a bit more patient in this scenario than I was with Flower last game. I'm not getting the same vibe that Conquist is BIG BRAINING this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well that lynch was awkward. Now I'm not going to start pointing fingers, but @ConquistadoR what happened my friend with your result?

Not shocked what happened to Nat. I think I knew what role she was hinting at and the fact she got done dirty like that suggests the wolves might have as well.
I don’t know if Nat was the primary vig though. Don’t think they killed her just because of that.

Nat also went after Juliet last day phase. Could be her reads too. What’s your read on Juliet?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah but that mechanical check is tough. This is the second game in a row that Cal got mislynched by a faulty invest.

:halt:

I'm going to be a bit more patient in this scenario than I was with Flower last game. I'm not getting the same vibe that Conquist is BIG BRAINING this game.
Yeah, a guilty check is really hard to override without the actual person defending himself.

I don’t know, what exactly was the result of the invest?

I don’t know if Nat was the primary vig though. Don’t think they killed her just because of that.

Nat also went after Juliet last day phase. Could be her reads too. What’s your read on Juliet?
Glad you got what she was hinting at, too.

Juliet has been fairly selective with their posts this game. I think that they were the first vote for thinking Ryu was shading them? Now that we know Ryu's flip, we know there wasn't actually any shading. Think she had some sort of interaction with Dyna as well? Overall I know they've been around but I don't think they've really contributed a ton to Wolf hunting and instead has focused on a few players.

Also, is Juliet a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.