Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

I forgot that solis was even in this game. Yeah but with Cal flipping Town and Nat most likely being the scum kill, 2/5 of those who didn't vote are Town. I think Tobi has been given way too much of a free pass and that he's playing similar to last game when he was Wolf. Zara supposedly is going to give us results so I'll wait for that. And I think that @solis no longer has a free pass and needs to come here and give us some results.
Damn I forgot about the game.
Stuff going on in rl
Sorry:catsweat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also can I just say damn. @ConquistadoR @Dr_Professor83 Rookies these days are becoming very solid right off the bat and relatively polished tbh. I can’t ask any more of you two. I remember I started my mafia career right around the same time as @Natalija and @Ekkologix on NF. I’m getting so much nostalgia. We literally became known as supernova with two other peeps that aren’t on WG. Those were the days ;.; Team Power Rangers for life!
:perocry:
:perocry:

DDL's ToG game was the one we suddenly appeared on lmao

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also if Zara's claim about RPS is true then Tobi is the RPS gamer or we have more ninja shit going on which could flavourwise a possibility. Just gut rationalizing here tho.

Don't know if it has been mentioned before. I took naps in between and forgot about half the stuff.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what does the rps do?
going by the flavour this what the ability does in the show. the rps brat challenges any a person to a game and if the opponent formally accepts, they play a Bo5

A draw nulls the round and it has to be played again until someone wins.
Every time Ken wins a round, he takes a third of his opponent's energy and Stand.
If the opponent manages to win three times, any of their energy that was previously stolen is returned to them and the game ends

im assuming tobi's ability had a mafia style twist onto these rules. like if he wins a game, ken gains one ability or information about the ability of the opposition and can use it later. im just spitballing tho.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't know, I was wondering if you did. Anyway, this is a summary of everything that has happened:

- First, Zara came out and told us that he ability investigated Tobi and got Kira's (The antagonist) ability. But Rej later on came out and told us that he watched Tobi and did not see Zara visit him but only Dr_Professor visited Tobi.

- Tobi confirmed that he is the r/p/s kid who challenges players to r/p/s every night. His action apparently failed last night.
His other actions were
N1 - Challenged Zara
N2 - Challenged Light (action failed though)

- T-pein came and told us that he is a redirector and that :
N1 - He redirected Mango to Zara
N2 - He redirected Dyna to Zara, but his ability was stolen. Dyna confirmed that he used an ability to steal any ability that was used on him on N2.

- Dyna's ability is to vest up and to steal abilities of anyone who targets him. His actions were:
N1 - Vest up.
N2 - Steal ability of his visitor. (He thought he would die, so he decided to activate this ability)

Krogo claimed that he visited Dyna on Night 1 and nothing happened to him.

So now, we are probably lynching Zara since we either think Zara is lying about his visit or he is a Ninja that doesn't appear to watchers. It's most likely the former imo.

I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.