Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would i fake claim a villain?
well you first claimed your ability before claiming your character.
and that ability didnt look like a townie ability either.
obviously if you'd have claimed you are part of the joestar group with an ability to invest other abilities no one wouldve believed you.

well you first claimed your ability before claiming your character.
and that ability didnt look like a townie ability either.
obviously if you'd have claimed you are part of the joestar group with an ability to invest other abilities no one wouldve believed you.
role cop isnt townie but it isnt scum either, ive seen both factions have it. Its useful for every team

There's been a lot of 'if Zara flips this what should we do' talk and I'm somewhat concerned about that. Just thinking back to my earlier conversations with @Lindltaylor about how many original wolves are in this game and I fear that if we try to follow interactions to closely, it might end up fucking us over since we know there's a very high chance that there is a Cult in this game and that some players maybe have changed alignments over the course of the game.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well. You saw Tobi visit Zara @Rej so Zara claiming they were challenged to RPS basically confirms Tobi really is RPS right?
well I see it from a position that 2 suspected people said that, so I don't know how that should mak Tobi look better, he is still suspicious and aslong he is suspicious there is no full credibility to what occured between Zara and Tobi

Oh god.
People that came back on both and that are suspicious or have sus on them.

Though its gonna be hard of course given that there is a cult going on and so interractions change a lot.
One thing that will help some hopefully with the culting is that they’ll probably be going from the pool of outed cultables.

I think they may be a little afraid to roll the dice and give someone non cultable a Requiem if people really can get Requiem in this game.

well I see it from a position that 2 suspected people said that, so I don't know how that should mak Tobi look better, he is still suspicious and aslong he is suspicious there is no full credibility to what occured between Zara and Tobi
But Zara and Tobi probably aren’t teammates lol. No way I see Zara throwing Tobi under the bus for being Kira if so.

And I’d think they’d need to be teammates to pull that lie off. Unless one was cult and the other was SK? And they don’t want to out themselves by outing each other lol? There’s a rabbit hole there but Idk if I want to go down it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.