Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
true plus there's no harm in voting a suspected indi/sk out. im siding with destro's claims now. but to believe them beyond any doubt, he should claim all info that juliet's asking.
Probably. Though he mentioned something about why he doesn't wanna reveal one of them iirc in one post.

I saw in the thread that players have been suspecting it is indep vs mafia though.
Yeah we did that. It might still be the case. So we flip Rhea and if she has a BD ability vig Dest or lynch him tomorrow.

woof woof

Why did no one else comment on this post of mine. Only Lind commented on it.
I don’t think it’s super likely that Zara and Tobi were teammates based on Zara trying to get Tobi killed. I know people can bus, but Zara claimed Tobi was Kira. If we kill Tobi and he’s Scum but not Kira then we know Zara is a liar still.

woof woof

I keep having to look back on Dyna's post when he was suspecting mafia needs to recruit via the arrow and if I am to believe this does this mean players who claimed antagonists will get converted to mafia since I saw somewhere on the thread players speculate on this game starting out as 1 or 2 mafia?

If this game already started out with multiple mafia then looking from the player interactions this would be my poe of where mafia is hidden.

Tobi, Hayumi, Rhea, Dest, Xlaw.

When I saw Tobi claim rps kid I looked up that character to see who that is and it says he is an antagonist made into a stand user by Kira. Kira looked like he is the mafia boss to me and the rps kid looks like his subordinate. After Zara's flip I looked up his character and it says he was also given a stand power by Kira. Tobi saying he is the rps kid means he has flavor knowledge because when I looked up rps kid he has a full name.

Tobi was being evasive towards me when I asked him what does his rps ability do and since he has flavor knowledge he should be able to know who my character is due to my post restriction and there is no need to refuse on answering me. Tobi being evasive towards me and refusing to answer me made me suspect he is hiding something about his ability and on a completed scum game of mine one of my scum buddies had an rps ability. Zara going after Tobi made me wonder was this a bus and when one of them gets lynched the other would look good.

Tobi said his action failed on Light which would mean he used an invest ability on Light. If he was to use an rps ability challenging Light then he shouldn't have gotten a failed action notification because only invest abilities get a failed action notification.

Now for speculation, Tobi visiting Zara on night 1 with an rps ability could this be he targeted Zara with an rps ability that is helpful to scum or did they both start out as town or one of them started out as town and the other mafia?

Ratchet, Hayumi, and Dest I don't remember them having any serious interactions with Zara or voting up Zara on day 1. Solis now being subbed in by Xlaw he voted Zara earlier and later he switched his vote to Mango and either this is town or it could be seen as distancing.

The players I have not put on my poe it means I don't see them as mafia due to their night actions some of them claimed or the interactions they had with Zara. I'm still not going to rule out a cult leader and the cult leader could be anyone.
@Light D Lamperouge

woof woof

Did you have a look at this quote above when I was talking about Tobi? He has been so scummy and he claimed an antagonist that was made into a stand user just like Zara's character. His night action claims also doesn't make sense to me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge

woof woof

Did you have a look at this quote above when I was talking about Tobi? He has been so scummy and he claimed an antagonist that was made into a stand user just like Zara's character. His night action claims also doesn't make sense to me.
Yes I did. But why would Zara bus his teammate like that? He tried to do so last day. Dyna said he stole the convert ability last night if I understood properly. So either Zara willingly tried to lynch his mate, which I don't think is the case, or Tobi is still town, wasn't converted and can't be converted.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
so yeah we're gonna lynch rhea and if she turns out to be townie bd we're either vig'ing destroya or lynching his ass tomorrow right?
Well yeah if she flips town we destroy Destroya :afrokappa:

Though from the game play and the claim I think the chances of her being town are like 1 percent at best.

If she flips an indie with a BD ability we would still wreak Dest.

If she flips mafia, just in case, that clears Dest completely imo.

woof woof

You are a veteran player and you should know that scum does get info on the players they janitor killed. I am asking you to claim who did you visit on all nights, what ability did you use, and why did you target this player since you are a suspect for being scum who got bus driven with Cal and you came up as guilty. I don't believe your x shots and that can be a good excuse for scum to get away.
It's because I'm a vet that I'm saying that. Over the years, games, and hosts that I've played, a janitor kill flip is info that scum doesn't necessarily gain. Sometimes janitor is meant to 'block' information from Town than it is for scum to 'gain' information. I've been in games where scum simply don't receive any info from the janitor kill. However, couldn't me taking a role off of Nat or Krog also apply to Rhea's claim as well?

woof woof

So here is what I am seeing on the thread.

If Rhea flips town Dest is scum.
If Rhea flips indie Dest is scum.
If Rhea flips mafia Dest is clear.

I disagree on the last line. If Rhea flips mafia then this makes me suspect Dest is cult leader and the players believing his claim are the players he recruited.

Why does it feel like I am the only town player who is alive while everyone else are either mafia or have been converted to cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.