Status
Not open for further replies.
woof woof

I keep having to look back on Dyna's post when he was suspecting mafia needs to recruit via the arrow and if I am to believe this does this mean players who claimed antagonists will get converted to mafia since I saw somewhere on the thread players speculate on this game starting out as 1 or 2 mafia?

If this game already started out with multiple mafia then looking from the player interactions this would be my poe of where mafia is hidden.

Tobi, Hayumi, Rhea, Dest, Xlaw.

When I saw Tobi claim rps kid I looked up that character to see who that is and it says he is an antagonist made into a stand user by Kira. Kira looked like he is the mafia boss to me and the rps kid looks like his subordinate. After Zara's flip I looked up his character and it says he was also given a stand power by Kira. Tobi saying he is the rps kid means he has flavor knowledge because when I looked up rps kid he has a full name.

Tobi was being evasive towards me when I asked him what does his rps ability do and since he has flavor knowledge he should be able to know who my character is due to my post restriction and there is no need to refuse on answering me. Tobi being evasive towards me and refusing to answer me made me suspect he is hiding something about his ability and on a completed scum game of mine one of my scum buddies had an rps ability. Zara going after Tobi made me wonder was this a bus and when one of them gets lynched the other would look good.

Tobi said his action failed on Light which would mean he used an invest ability on Light. If he was to use an rps ability challenging Light then he shouldn't have gotten a failed action notification because only invest abilities get a failed action notification.

Now for speculation, Tobi visiting Zara on night 1 with an rps ability could this be he targeted Zara with an rps ability that is helpful to scum or did they both start out as town or one of them started out as town and the other mafia?

Ratchet, Hayumi, and Dest I don't remember them having any serious interactions with Zara or voting up Zara on day 1. Solis now being subbed in by Xlaw he voted Zara earlier and later he switched his vote to Mango and either this is town or it could be seen as distancing.

The players I have not put on my poe it means I don't see them as mafia due to their night actions some of them claimed or the interactions they had with Zara. I'm still not going to rule out a cult leader and the cult leader could be anyone.

Rhea

Cattitude
lol no. i dont wanna jump on this dyna wagon yet.
destro and dyna have been going at each other all game.
Okay.

we think that yoshikage kira is a SK
We? Who's else with you then? :catsure:

Because he has a lot of knowledge on the flavor and said that he is a character that gets turned into a bad guy.
If he is kind of Bad Guy that can harms Town, Lynch him.
If he is kind of Bad Guy that can harms Scum, Save him.

This will be the last thing I say about Dyna for now and let it stew for a bit. When you Google who Zara's character was it says this:

"Terunosuke Miyamoto (宮本 輝之輔 Miyamoto Terunosuke), originally referred to as Enigma Boy (エニグマの少年 Eniguma no Shōnen), is a minor antagonist featured in Diamond is Unbreakable as the central antagonist of the arc Enigma Boy.

A Stand User given power by Yoshihiro Kira and prompted to attack the Joestar Group, he ambushes Koichi, Josuke, and Yuya. His Stand is Enigma."

Isn't Yoshihiro Kira the dude people are saying is doing the converting? Didn't Dyna say he had a character that could be converted?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When I saw Tobi claim rps kid I looked up that character to see who that is and it says he is an antagonist made into a stand user by Kira. Kira looked like he is the mafia boss to me and the rps kid looks like his subordinate. After Zara's flip I looked up his character and it says he was also given a stand power by Kira. Tobi saying he is the rps kid means he has flavor knowledge because when I looked up rps kid he has a full name.
agreed but yeah just to be clear, there are two kiras - dad and son. usually kira refers to the son, yoshikage kira, who is probably the serial killer in the game and he was a serial killer in the actual story.

the one who converts people using the arrow is the dad, yoshihiro kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.