Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hold your horses, now that zara has been outed as scum i wanna go back and see the d1 lynch wagons once.
feel like the mango, dyna and ryu wagon could be floated at that time to save zara

Unfortunately since Zara's character flipped as a character that can be converted, and you said that you could be converted, I don't know why anyone would trust you.
Can you elaborate about convert ability. And where it was mentioned that Zara can be converted (i checked his role card ) . I don't have flavour knowledge

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can you elaborate about convert ability. And where it was mentioned that Zara can be converted (i checked his role card ) . I don't have flavour knowledge
there are two main villains in the actual series - yoshikage kira and kira's dad. yoshikage kira was a serial killer and kira's dad used the arrow to convert people by giving them powers to protect kira's way of life.

so we think that in this game, yoshikage kira is a SK and kira's dad is the cult leader. he uses the arrow to convert some townies to cult to aid them.

I don't have flavor knowledge either, I just used Google. I literally posted the Wiki description of Zara's character and their character is someone who gets their power from this dude, and people with flavor knowledge believe that it's this dude who's converting people in this game. So Zara's character got their power from this dude, and the Wiki says that Tobi's character also got their powers from that dude, and then Dyna said that his character also got his power from that dude. That's three players with characters that all got their power from the same dude, the same dude who is supposedly the Cult Leader in this game.

Yeah we have cult for sure (but don't think he can convert people every night , that will be op) .
And from my info u receive gift from them . Town must decline such approach.

I've play Jojo game once and cult used gift to convert , if they decline ,they lose a life. But second approach was unstoppable

Yeah we have cult for sure (but don't think he can convert people every night , that will be op) .
And from my info u receive gift from them . Town must decline such approach.

I've play Jojo game once and cult used gift to convert , if they decline ,they lose a life. But second approach was unstoppable
I feel like players and being converted via accepting gifts in this game. I feel like it's more of a hide and seek approach.

Yea lets cult the most obvious choice that claimed who also was first to catch scum on D2 start byr try to spin it like they are scumcto get rid of them since they are right

Status
Not open for further replies.