Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Anyone with news why not say it now instead of later. I don't know how long I will be on and when I log out I won't be back till around 7-9 hours.
the last time i revealed information, the scum went along with it and it lead to a misslynch. i wanna wait and see how and what wagons form before revealing anything.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Which information? show me or quote it.
i have a shot invest. i used it on rippedcal on n1 and revealed my result on d2. it turns out my invest was messed with (which i didnt expect bcs who would redirect/bd a newbie on n1) and it lead to a misslynch. rippedcal not being active on d2 didnt help either. which is why im holding my info back until the wagons form.

i have a shot invest. i used it on rippedcal on n1 and revealed my result on d2. it turns out my invest was messed with (which i didnt expect bcs who would redirect/bd a newbie on n1) and it lead to a misslynch. rippedcal not being active on d2 didnt help either. which is why im holding my info back until the wagons form.
You make a valid point. Who would mess with a rookie?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

What if you just faked it?

Rhea

Cattitude
Got it and well played. I think you are not invest Cal, you are invest Destro instead.

Vote Lynch Destro.

I can make sure he is 90% scum because of your action.

@Fruitji @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor
Trust me like what I did on ToL games.

The rest is all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.