Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how you're content with allowing Jotaro to die? I told you Kira will not survive phase five, I promise you that.
I’m really not okay with Jotaro dying. It’s why I’ve been so hesitant to vote you off. But with Lind saying you’re wrong about Nat things are very sketchy for you. Combine that with your possible slip earlier and it doesn’t look good.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dude Rhea's claim has been a mess. She literally came in and said she was a super minor character and then left. Next she comes back and says she's SK before saying she's not. Not really sure what you want me to tell you on Star Finger but what about Ora Ora and The World? Those are flavor accurate.
He did claim those and they checked out flavor wise .
Oh my fucking god.

I swear if Jotaro was a strong character claim given as a fake claim or Krogo's role which was janitoed then I'm going to blow my mind.

I'm honestly confused now, if Hayumi could come and verify something at at least it would be good.

I’m really not okay with Jotaro dying. It’s why I’ve been so hesitant to vote you off. But with Lind saying you’re wrong about Nat things are very sketchy for you. Combine that with your possible slip earlier and it doesn’t look good.
Trust me one last time here, Prof, and I can get Kira. I know the journey hasn't always been pretty, but look at my claim and how it's a perfect counter for Kira. I think he's super stacked this game and without me I'm scared Town won't be able to take him Town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait there was a possible slip earlier? Where?

I really need to catch up, but I'm like 15 pages behind.

Ugh, the only thing making me hold on to Dest possibly being Jotaro is it doesn’t make sense that Jotaro is dead unless Scum including Kira threw everything they had at him. It would mean there is no SK and it’s just Mafia/Cult.

Oh my fucking god.

I swear if Jotaro was a strong character claim given as a fake claim or Krogo's role which was janitoed then I'm going to blow my mind.

I'm honestly confused now, if Hayumi could come and verify something at at least it would be good.
Fooking Linda everything has to lineup here for me not to be Jotaro. Don't waste a chace to kill Kira because of your black magic ways giving you weird info.

Status
Not open for further replies.