Status
Not open for further replies.
Again why I'm wasting my energy on Dyna.

Here is the scenario:

If we lynch Con or Light . And if they flip town
Then we will have to deal with 3 scums again

Possible 1 town death and possible Rej death without doctor .

And DynaMight redirect ability can fuck us in this scenario too..

So that why we gonna lynch DynaMight. And don't even think about changing votes.

We have invest , we can solve this matter next dp . Rej can watch over Con again .
@Dr_Professor83 @Rej @ConquistadoR @Hayumi

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You are focusing me right now and last X posts
I would prefer you doing the job for me, because I am frank. You did a good job earlier this game and a hard trying Beky is a Beky that wants to win at any cost. I wish I could slack more, I did not sign up to try hard the balls out. Just make some nifty plays here and there in hope to help my beloved town. Oh...look...that's exactly what I did this game, I came to my limits. #Sadge

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Again why I'm wasting my energy on Dyna.

Here is the scenario:

If we lynch Con or Light . And if they flip town
Then we will have to deal with 3 scums again

Possible 1 town death and possible Rej death without doctor .

And DynaMight redirect ability can fuck us in this scenario too..

So that why we gonna lynch DynaMight. And don't even think about changing votes.

We have invest , we can solve this matter next dp . Rej can watch over Con again .
We have constantly 1 kill per night is what is worrying me. And yeah I am pretty high up next on their list for sure and that because the player numbers slowly dimnish and it will be easier to hit attacked players. So yeah kinda weird situation here. I even give mafia ideas to get rid of me and save me from this Dilemma lmao. :cheers:

anyway Dyna's Indie flip confirms Ekko as mafia, we will get back to this next day. Don't let yourself get fooled guys. Let's stay on a wavelength for now.

oh god
stupid attempt to mislynch who exactly lol?
i dont see any derail targeted toward a townie
it seems scum vs scum to me

8 votes on dyna is kinda leading me to think that he has no team, unlike light who seem to have teammates guiding him with claims given he doesnt know the flavor

we shud probably test his wagon as well imo @Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Lindltaylor
im interested to see how much resistance we will get to this

[vote lynch light] @Melontonin
I’d just rather take the bird in the hand. Light has at least some shot at flipping Town.

I also would rather not have to deal with Dyna’s redirect screwing up town the rest of the game. If they are telling the truth they tried to role crush our invest. I don’t want to agonize over that redirect anymore.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I get that, but now we are in a situation where we have to make a very tricky guess between you and Lind. I’m probably going to vote you unless something changes too.
You're free to vote me, I just hope my mislynch doesn't cost us the game.

It’s really bad luck if you didn’t realize Lind was claiming your role all game,
I legitimately didn't. I really had no idea that he was doing it. If I had I'd have said something sooner.

had a worse look in the Rhea/Dest situation
Why did I have a worse look? Lind was legit flipflopping at tried unvoting Dest at the last moment to get Rhea lynched. I took a firm stance and pushed Rhea for what I believed was right. It lead to a mislynch but that mislynch was due to Ratchet's play. I wouldn't have pushed Rhea so hard if I were scum. You're looking at this wrong. What scum wants to be the main pusher and enforcer on a mislynch. If I were scum I could have just blended in and voted Rhea without making a big fuss about it.

and no hints from Juliet to help confirm you in hindsight.
Juliet's hints are there. I explained in my post where I claimed. She rightfully put me in the null zone, and tried hinting to me, but I didn't get it until her flip.

Also Lind fake claiming would also require Juliet ignoring strong hints of being Reimi from Lind.
Juliet doesn't have flavour knowledge as well. You can see it in her posts when she says she had to look up things on the wiki.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh god
xlaw hard pushing dyna over a fake claimer is weird :memehm:
he doesnt even consider light lynch in the slightest

im thinking xlaw/light r part of scum team and dyna is an indie they r pushing
but hes by no means a survivor, i dont buy that

@Rej can u stop tunneling for once if ur town and think with me here on who r the teams? i did not target conq with a kill. we have 2 other players claiming they targeted conq and u didnt see them, are u kidding me now man

i have limited posts left i will save them for EoD, but i'll like stuff if it matches my thoughts
@Dr_Professor83 @ConquistadoR @Lindltaylor @Hayumi i only really town read u guys rn, and i wont be able to continue contributing for most of the day due to the PR

i've done some conquis iso and i think this is the post that made fuji make him think hes hinting vig
if hayumi is who i think he is, i think there'll still be a vig left.
hayumi were you rolecrushed during the prev night phase?
is now clear to me that light has teammates, even more so than dyna, however dyna might be some chaos inducing indie
its up to u guys to decide who we yeet from them

dyna might probably kill one of his voters when lynched or something thats y hes been acting jestery today, wanting to get himself yeeted. im confused af by the gameplay but it seems scum team is pretty disorganized rn

i've also noticed only one kill per night, so dont think we have SK. the hostile indie is probably only chaos inducing indie like a bus driver or redirector, but they may or may not win with mafia. there is a chance there is no indie either and mafia r just busing themselves hard rn for some 2 cents of town credit

finally do we have any indication about tobi's cult status? it seems light is clearly culted and tobi is an unknown quantity rn.

subbing into day 6 of a cultafia game was a big mistake :usoprice:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah me too lol. Idk why I keep signing up for these. I’m too much of an anxious person to keep getting myself into these coin toss situations.
It's fine. Don't worry. We all had those. What you need to do is look at things now. Who here is afraid now? Lind said I am Kira, the main baddie of the game per the guys that have flavour knowledge, and yet he isn't voting me. Why do you think that is? I'll tell you lol. My flip exposes him. It's better to push someone else for a lynch today and start a wagon on me tomorrow when more townies will be gone. What kind of crazy thing would I be doing by claiming a character that was confirmed in the game??? As a scum that's suicide on the spot. It's no secret I have no flavour knowledge on this topic. They probably copped me and knew I wouldn't be able to tell those hints that you guys say Lind was leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.