Status
Not open for further replies.
[Passive – Bomb-Man] : If Kira is the lynch of the day, he will super-kill the last person that has voted for him.

@Dr_Professor83 and @ConquistadoR we were gonna try to win with this today if it wasnt for the endphase shenanigans. Get Ekko lynched and he kills someone, end phase in a 3vs4 and kill someone at night to win.

[Active – Bites The Dust] : Desperate to not be caught and increasing his determination, Kira can revive a mafia member with full abilities and kill a random town. There will be an announcement in the thread indicating that Bites the Dust has been activated. [1-shot] [locked]

And this one was locked, but it was a sure win if unlocked.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Passive – Bomb-Man] : If Kira is the lynch of the day, he will super-kill the last person that has voted for him.

@Dr_Professor83 and @ConquistadoR we were gonna try to win with this today if it wasnt for the endphase shenanigans. Get Ekko lynched and he kills someone, end phase in a 3vs4 and kill someone at night to win.

[Active – Bites The Dust] : Desperate to not be caught and increasing his determination, Kira can revive a mafia member with full abilities and kill a random town. There will be an announcement in the thread indicating that Bites the Dust has been activated. [1-shot] [locked]

And this one was locked, but it was a sure win if unlocked.
actually how do we unlock this @Melontonin

--- [Active – Push to Commit Suicide] : During the day-phase, if Tamami can have someone admit they are wrong about any topic, then you activate The Lock on them and the First Degree. If you can make them admit it twice, then you can activate the Second Degree on them. Three times and you can activate Third Degree.
------ First Degree : Role-blocks them for 1 cycle maximum.
------ Second Degree : Role-crushes them for 1 cycle maximum.
------ Third Degree : The user will commit suicide.
This is such a cool ability !

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Join as a sub and make Destro lynch after that.

But Towns on this game its a ameowzing, they lynch me instead because I'm telling the truth.
The one who called me SK is the real MVP.

🤣

If you are not restricted, Town should win easily.
You are nerfed on this game.

You just go with easy mode on Zara and Light this time.

He was scum with us 🤣

I really did think that Rachet looked like a SK even if Dest turned out to be Scum.

Rachet voting Dest that day but not saying anything made it feel like they knew Dest was guilty but kept it low key lol.
Thats legit what we thought too and thats why we didnt bother killing him as he would help us thin out towns numbers, but then Rhea subbed in and dropped that bomb lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.