Sign-up [Season 2] Round 11 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can even blow them up if you roll Kira.
My 🤷‍♂️name is 🕺🏻👌👍👋Yoshikage🐱 Kira.👌👌 I'm 3️⃣3️⃣ years old. My 😜🤗house🏠 is in 😜👌the ↗️northeast↗️ 💪section👀 of Morioh🙀, where👋 all the villas🏡🏡 are, and I am 💍not 💍married💍. I work👏as an 💁‍♂️employee👋🕺🏻🤷‍♂️ for the 💼Kame🕴 Yu department🏢 stores, 🏣and I 🤦‍♂️get 🚶🏃‍♀️🏃home👀 every👍 day by 8️⃣ PM at 😜🤷‍♂️the latest🙀🚶. I don't🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️ 🚬smoke🚭, but🤷‍♂️ I occasionally👀 drink🍸🍻🍷. I'm in 💆‍♂️😴bed 😴by 1️⃣1️⃣PM, and make 💯sure 💤💤I get 8️⃣ hours⏳⌛️ of 💤💆‍♂️sleep😴😴😴, no 🙅‍♂️matter 🙅‍♂️what.🙅‍♂️ After having😁 a glass🥛☕️ of warm🥛 milk and 🤸‍♂️doing about 2️⃣0️⃣ minutes of 🤸‍♂️🙅‍♂️stretches🤷‍♂️ before going👀👈👈 to 👋bed, 🌝I usually have ❌no problems❌❌ sleeping 😴until🌝 morning🙋‍♂️☀️☀️. Just 👀like a baby,👶 I wake up 🙌🙌without any fatigue ☠️or stress 😭😭in the morning. ☀️☀️👂I was told🤔👏 there were no issues at my last check-up. 👩‍🔬👩‍⚕️ I'm trying to explain 👏🤔that I'm 👀👈a person 🙋‍♂️who wishes to live a very 🙅‍♂️💆‍♂️quiet 🍃🍃life. I take care not to trouble 🔥🔥myself with any enemies👿👹😡, like winning🙌 and losing, 🙏🙇that would cause me to lose 🤧💢sleep 🙄😓at night. That is how I deal👀 with 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩society👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦👪, and I know that is 💁‍♂️what brings👯‍♂️ me 🕺🏻🕺🏻happiness🙋‍♂️. Although😤👏, if I were to fight 👊💥💥I wouldn't😾🙅‍♂️❌ lose 👎👎to 👏anyone.😾💅🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.