Sign-up [Season 2] Round 12 - Genshin Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Those will never be as popular or long as Bleach (or Naruto/OP) was (though I am aware most of yall were too small to know)
Oh, I don't know.

I'm not saying that to imply bleach was/ is small, but the mainstream animes in modernday I think are bigger (in terms of popularity) because of the amount of people who watch them.

Especially things like AoT

Banchi

yawn-together
Those will never be as popular or long as Bleach (or Naruto/OP) was (though I am aware most of yall were too small to know)
I was around when the big three was DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Yu Yu Hakusho. The big three with Naruto, Bleach, and OP was paradigm sure, but anime is way more accepted now than ever so I'd say AoT at least definitely broke the mold for that reason

I was around when the big three was DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Yu Yu Hakusho. The big three with Naruto, Bleach, and OP was paradigm sure, but anime is way more accepted now than ever so I'd say AoT at least definitely broke the mold for that reason
So was I, but DBZ aside, none were as long lasting as the Big Three.

The age of internet makes for easier access to a load of shit, and AoT was a big hit - but it’s already over

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So was I, but DBZ aside, none were as long lasting as the Big Three.

The age of internet makes for easier access to a load of shit, and AoT was a big hit - but it’s already over
That’s only due to the internet and it being accessible
Well yeah, I don't disagree at all that the big three has a much longer longevity than big hits like AoT, but that wasn't the case I was making.

What I was trying to say was that most likely there are more people who have watched Attack on Titan v/s people who have watched/ read Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.