Sign-up [Season 2] Round 12 - Genshin Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
X for doubt for Cult

It's hard to make proper scum factions here. Probably the Shogun of Inazuma and this Sara can be a team. The Fatui yeah, Tartaglia, Scaramouche for mafia. The Abyss Order can be tied with the Fatui, there are def Fatuis that exploit on the Abyss Order and Vice Versa.

You could take this to another level and add Dvalin, Azdaha and such into the game :endthis:

there is much going on but we know that all playable characters are ultimatively on the same side as protagonist traveler. And yes there is antagonist traveler.
I wish for Lumine to be town and Aether be scum.
Better: Make them both indies antagonizing each other :steef:

what if the Archons are Mafia?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
what if the Archons are Mafia?
thought the same, this would make 3 known mafia welp :milaugh: but again Lorewise they would be kinda on their own but pro traveler on the long run

by current known story we are against an evil corrupted archon and the 11 harbringer of the fatui (3 revealed characters so far)
you could add them all in but yeah...I expect flavourful roles so just stuff that has been revealed in game or manga makes sense

scum could be puzzled of fatui and evil archon, I would accept it, and ofc add the evil traveler twin to the mix as godfather

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I tried to pull ayaka twice but I got Ls. I got sayu but I don't include her in my party even though I've heard alot about her
ayy Sayu is a lot of fun, I sadly didnt priorize building her because I have to build Kazuha and Yoimiya and Ayaka :josad: the grind is real

and yes I whaled for Yoimiya and let me be with it :josad: never seen money leaving my bucket so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.