Sign-up [Season 2] Round 12 - Genshin Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Flower @Lindltaylor What's happening? I've asked but I was told I would be auto-subbed in. Is there some issue with me subbing in that I'm not aware of here?

EDIT: I'm asking because I've read about 1/3 of the thread in anticipation for likely subbing in, so if that isn't going to happen, I'd like to know now (and, if possible, what the issue is) so I can just read it at my leisure. If it is over activity concerns, I don't think my recent activity has been so bad as to prohibit me from playing, is it?

@Flower @Lindltaylor What's happening? I've asked but I was told I would be auto-subbed in. Is there some issue with me subbing in that I'm not aware of here?

EDIT: I'm asking because I've read about 1/3 of the thread in anticipation for likely subbing in, so if that isn't going to happen, I'd like to know now (and, if possible, what the issue is) so I can just read it at my leisure. If it is over activity concerns, I don't think my recent activity has been so bad as to prohibit me from playing, is it?
Nothing at all. I just got the order mixed up and thought Dyna was first.

Status
Not open for further replies.