• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Huh, there’s 2 millers?
@Night Raid claimed miller but hes new player and this is their first game. doubt its a fake honestly. he claimed 2nd and only noticed hayumi's claim after he was told

@Hayumi on the other hand claimed miller first, but generally from the games ive played with him b4 he dislikes fake claiming so its odd to think hes fake claiming a miller day 1, but he is also perfectly fine with there being 2 millers which could be tinfoiled on the entire game

i think ur push is completely based off something else and not entirely based off the miller thing based on my understanding so im open to seeing what u can get out of hayumi

Your tunneling on Conq and even though I was not convinced on the scum read on Conq the way how I interpreted it from you it looked like you were thinking both of us were a team and your read on me doesn't make sense to me. You also misrepped me too when you said I was repeating Misty when it was Misty who was repeating me. Some of the players have defended Conq and you scum read me because I defended Conq and especially when I was not caught up I only was able to talk about my experience and talking about experience is not really defending a player.
Yeah when you literally use your third post in the game to defend Conq, while I'm pushing you, of course I'm going to think you could be mates. Nothing so far has promoted the idea that that could be false either. So not sure why me thinking you could be a team is strange. And I didn't misrep you, you literally just repeated what Misty said and kept calling her weird. Looks like you're just cycling through adjectives here. Will you call someone who comes at you next odd? Or maybe even peculiar? So you're trying to deflect me to other players who have defended Conq? I thought you needed someone to catch you up in this game? And I've already mentioned and called out some of those people for defending him.

Nah I wasn’t even aware that they had claimed Miller when I pushed them, there was a particular post about dest and conq that pinged me as encouraging what I felt strongly at the time was a t/t argument, but avoiding giving any thought or opinion on it of their own, which struck me as slimy

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah I wasn’t even aware that they had claimed Miller when I pushed them, there was a particular post about dest and conq that pinged me as encouraging what I felt strongly at the time was a t/t argument, but avoiding giving any thought or opinion on it of their own, which struck me as slimy
calling conq a suslord with no basis is the worst post hayumi has so far, idk if its that

Yeah when you literally use your third post in the game to defend Conq, while I'm pushing you, of course I'm going to think you could be mates. Nothing so far has promoted the idea that that could be false either. So not sure why me thinking you could be a team is strange. And I didn't misrep you, you literally just repeated what Misty said and kept calling her weird. Looks like you're just cycling through adjectives here. Will you call someone who comes at you next odd? Or maybe even peculiar? So you're trying to deflect me to other players who have defended Conq? I thought you needed someone to catch you up in this game? And I've already mentioned and called out some of those people for defending him.
Thinking 2 players are a team sometimes tends to be a scum mindset since scum players like to setup fake association and this is what I don't like about you. How did I repeat on what Misty said when the post I remember her talking about Conq was on post #1,180 and I talked about Conq on post #436 and on post #944.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hard to tell if hayumi was trying out a fake miller claim day 1 or its genuine

his posts content imply its faked, but his meta imply its real

Status
Not open for further replies.