Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. We all know Conq had his breakdown and when he told us that his 'actions' were going to prove him as Town, I expected more than hypocritical advice, a read list, and sheeping votes. I don't care if you think you have TMI because you're not exactly someone to trust this phase either. Conq has played like hot garbage and is acting scummy.
we share a similar noble passive and im town, what u make of that?
conq shud be town unless flower puts the nobles as mafia

we shud look elsehwere

im looking to get a reaction from hayumi or atleast a reason for their inactivity?
how does trying out a new style excuse someone of not helping the town solve the game?
Like what the fuck is even this response? First it was that you were high and playing nervous and now you're 'trying out a new style'? Funny how when Juliet and Zem say as newbies they shifted their play style (their reason for defending you) and now all of a sudden this is what you're claiming to do.

D

Dragomir

I mean that would be unfortunate, but were 2700 posts in now, surely an opinion isnt too much to ask?
I won't expect him to have much to say based on his statement:
I haven’t been that active because I have other shit going on. I have time to reply to people directly wanting conversation, but currently I’m not about to go and read the 50+ pages I haven’t read at all. I’m getting bits and pieces rn

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
now you're 'trying out a new style'? Funny how when Juliet and Zem say as newbies they shifted their play style (their reason for defending you) and now all of a sudden this is what you're claiming to do.
LMFAOOO
i was accusing hayumi of not helping the town at all, not even giving out reads and complete inactivity because apparently he's trying out a new style.

I won't expect him to have much to say based on his statement:
well, if thats the hill he chooses to die on, so be it

Im not 100% on Ekko being town, but I liked their initial case on Fuji, and as hes actually playing, he can be read, so I wouldnt be joining that wagon as an alternative (aware you didnt ask but there arent many players i want gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.