• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOO
i was accusing hayumi of not helping the town at all, not even giving out reads and complete inactivity because apparently he's trying out a new style.
I just explained why I haven’t been active, and I did list the reads I have. Given I’ve literally been inactive, how tf do you expect me to have hella reads apart from the ones I’ve already given? Tf listen to yourself

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeesh, thats not a good enough reason to think hes town, otherwise youd have to confirm anyone with that designation (ive no idea how many that is)
some nobles are probaably fake claims, but the fact that he claimed a very similar (albeit slightly different) sort of passive to the one i have cuz hes a noble checks out

his claim is real

its why i was fishing him as well here, so misty's entire case on me is utter garbage anyway
@ConquistadoR is ur immunity to framing based on u being noble? pls answer
he answered yes to that, his claim is 99% real
whether its town or not is up for debate but im buying it rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
now is conq gameplay shady and scummy? yes it is
but can it also be done by a towny? yes it can

i dont see why wud someone like that be a day 1 lynch ever

I’ve already explained that
1. I’m purposely being careful with my reads and not rushing to conclusions
2. I don’t care what other people think, I’m just trying not to fuck up and
3. I don’t blame you since this is your first game with me anyways, but I also intentionally say at the start of the game that I will be switching up my play style from my previous game.
Come on girl, there's no way I broke you this badly last game.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What have you done this phase that is townie?
ive given my reads, pushed fuji, been pretty active in the thread for the most part.
ive also claimed an ability, put out a tinfoil theory about a possible common ability and hinted at my character.
i have done more than what a lot of others did on d1 especially when you consider i have zero knowledge about meta/player tendencies which most people use to push and when ive said multiple times that i suck at playing d1.

D

Dragomir

:pepeke:

can u make a case atleast?
where do u thik im actually scum?
looks very bad to just deflect from misty like that
terrible
I still believe you vs Fuji was TvS. I think Fuji is town now and logically you're my scum read.

To go deeper with it, I have not been feeling the town Usopp that I've come to know. You lack your usual pushiness. You pushed for Fuji but dropped it after Zem pointed out how you both could be buddies fabricating the whole thing. Afterward, you haven't done much. Only thing I saw you did was engaging in the Everyone vs Fuji interaction that was going on earlier when he got angry and then you followed Dest on Misty. Lastly, what I find to be very concerning is how when you're town, you tend to be the center of attention as everyone is suspecting you for some reason or another. For example, Test ToS 2. But when you're scum, you're not that focused on and skate to the end of the game without any heavy suspicion your way. So far this day phase, you've been matching the latter a lot more than the former.

Good luck with that. I do admit I have been inconsistent this game. But as I have said in a precious post I do believe my lynch would give you guys much to work with, so in that sense I am good with it. I would obs still like to play a little longer. Please look out for the ppl who didn't join the wagon as it happened, but kept quiet and were good with it
Like, you have the wherewithal to understand what information your lynch would provide but you'll feign ignorance on what information Conq's lynch would provide?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just explained why I haven’t been active, and I did list the reads I have. Given I’ve literally been inactive, how tf do you expect me to have hella reads apart from the ones I’ve already given? Tf listen to yourself
i was explaining why i voted for you that time and why i wasnt "sheeping" like dest accused me. i dont buy your reasons fully but i understand where you are coming from.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I still believe you vs Fuji was TvS. I think Fuji is town now and logically you're my scum read.

To go deeper with it, I have not been feeling the town Usopp that I've come to know. You lack your usual pushiness. You pushed for Fuji but dropped it after Zem pointed out how you both could be buddies fabricating the whole thing. Afterward, you haven't done much. Only thing I saw you did was engaging in the Everyone vs Fuji interaction that was going on earlier when he got angry and then you followed Dest on Misty. Lastly, what I find to be very concerning is how when you're town, you tend to be the center of attention as everyone is suspecting you for some reason or another. For example, Test ToS 2. But when you're scum, you're not that focused on and skate to the end of the game without any heavy suspicion your way. So far this day phase, you've been matching the latter a lot more than the former.
me and fuji was tvt or hes the scum in it

do u remember all star game? tell me how did i play day 1

Like, you have the wherewithal to understand what information your lynch would provide but you'll feign ignorance on what information Conq's lynch would provide?
No I understand there is info in it. But me or ekko are connected to basically everything this phase and conq isnt necessarily that.

Let me just ask you to consider that a different lynch may be more useful

Status
Not open for further replies.