• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
I’ll give a pass to the other three shading me since they’re all newbies and know nothing about me, but What even is this comment.

When have you ever seen a scum Hayumi lay low as my strategy to go unnoticed. It’s the literal opposite and you of all people would know this considering how many times we’ve played scum together?
unvote

What do you think it means?
I'm not a huge fan of speculation, but the fact that votes were slow to come off AND there was some players still trying to defend/explain why they were keeping a vote on them, plus the fact (even if this is a side note) that there was a lot of defense and resistance to any Conq votes despite all of his shit, makes me feel not good here and makes me very curious if there is an agenda of sorts being played.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir is your case on ekko basically rooted in thinking him and Fuji was t/s in some format?
Yes, it's my foundation right now. I struggle to see it being TvT. I'm not necessarily forcing myself to scum read him just based on that by any means. He hasn't done anything to make me want to town read him. I was even considering their interaction was SvS at some point.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not a huge fan of speculation, but the fact that votes were slow to come off AND there was some players still trying to defend/explain why they were keeping a vote on them, plus the fact (even if this is a side note) that there was a lot of defense and resistance to any Conq votes despite all of his shit, makes me feel not good here and makes me very curious if there is an agenda of sorts being played.
the only agenda is in ur head. i told u conq is 99% town u refuse to move on

and 4 votes on a wagon is not much at all in a 25 player game. could all be town or at most 1 scum in them

u surely dont think all scum votes the same wagon like this day 1 do u?

and the fact that lots of other wagons are being tested rn, including me hayumi and UB wagon tells me scum is trying to explore ways to move away from misty

D

Dragomir

That's a fair take, but I think it's unreasonable to expect votes to come off quickly just cause someone has claimed. We have no reason to believe any claim in this game.

the only agenda is in ur head. i told u conq is 99% town u refuse to move on

and 4 votes on a wagon is not much at all in a 25 player game. could all be town or at most 1 scum in them

u surely dont think all scum votes the same wagon like this day 1 do u?

and the fact that lots of other wagons are being tested rn, including me hayumi and UB wagon tells me scum is trying to explore ways to move away from misty
I very much disagree with this last paragraph - getting any traction on anything that isn’t Misty has been a rough ride

Status
Not open for further replies.