Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Why is the case weak? If scum could just say I have no reads, no thoughtsd and no opinions because im trying a new style, how would town ever catch them?
You make a good point but one thing I say that's in favor of Hayumi is due to what happened last game. He rushed into his decisions which allowed scum to manipulate him, as well as other players, and get the mislynches even though there were strongly suspected scums who should have been lynched instead. With that being considered, I understand why Hayu would be hesitant to formulate any quick and strong decisions so far and would prefer to observe instead.

You make a good point but one thing I say that's in favor of Hayumi is due to what happened last game. He rushed into his decisions which allowed scum to manipulate him, as well as other players, and get the mislynches even though there were strongly suspected scums who should have been lynched instead. With that being considered, I understand why Hayu would be hesitant to formulate any quick and strong decisions so far and would prefer to observe instead.
I mean that would be unfortunate, but were 2700 posts in now, surely an opinion isnt too much to ask?

no conq is town, go misty or uwu/rej
even light slot maybe

there r too many ppl we arent looking at
No. We all know Conq had his breakdown and when he told us that his 'actions' were going to prove him as Town, I expected more than hypocritical advice, a read list, and sheeping votes. I don't care if you think you have TMI because you're not exactly someone to trust this phase either. Conq has played like hot garbage and is acting scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.