Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that invest immune is NAI. I didn’t claim to prove myself as Town. I just don’t want to waste any Town resources if someone ever wants to invest me for some reason. I’ll prove myself Town as we go.

Not too worried about proving myself to you right now since I’ve got no reason to Town read you yet.
How about proving yourself to everyone else? That should have some value to you, no? You're swimming with sharks here, just look at how people are picking up on Conq's weak defense against me. You don't got to prove shit to me, but other people will notice if you don't start acting more townie.

Why claim now exactly? Its not even past 3 hours in a 48 hours phase. Surely if you’re town and know it you would feel like you need to keep your role secret unless absolutely pushed to?
This guy is so scared that he went from being confident while he was shit posting, to laughing and joking about my accusation, to writing a wallie to defend himself, to saying that he was laughing the whole time, to now wanting to claim to take heat off of himself. There is zero consistency in his game right now and he's obviously super nervous.

i dropped a hint. a soft claim at max. just to stop destroya shading me from literally nothing.
What you do as town is ignore people like that and move on with trying to solve the game.

Instead you felt the need to claim this fast when one guy was on your ass.

You don’t see me give Ratsopp the time of the day do you?

Either way im not sure what to feel about the way you handled this.

im using whatever i know about you to show that you talk out of your ass often. nothing more nothing less.
I have played in close to a hundred games and you want to use ONE game, your first game ever online, to try to say I talk out of my ass? Also the line 'I'm using whatever' seems like you're willing to do literally whatever to discredit me and get the heat off of you.

How about proving yourself to everyone else? That should have some value to you, no? You're swimming with sharks here, just look at how people are picking up on Conq's weak defense against me. You don't got to prove shit to me, but other people will notice if you don't start acting more townie.
Not worried about it. I’ll prove myself when this game really gets going when I work harder than anyone to catch scum. D1 isn’t my thing, there’s not much for me to do rn except observe everyone and take notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.