• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dest's Rainbow List of Victory!!!

Dragomir - Drago is Town lock in the game. If Lumine was Cult Leader, no way Aether will be anything other than Town.
ZemMel - Is connected to Drago and they both vouch for each other.
TheAncientCenturion - If TAC was Wolf at this point, I'd be pretty shocked considering the PR fake, fake RC, PR fake he'd have to pull off. I think being flipped by scum indicates he's Town as well.
Natalija - Lie Detected as Town by TAC.
Dr_Professor83 - He's been good all game and has been a Town read of mine all game. Commuted me D1 and Conq's ability failing on me proves that.
Underworld Broker - Fairly strong Town game and attempts to solve the game. Claims shooting Ali and finding out he's BP. His flip locks UB as Town.
FruityMight - Claimed Jailer and Lie Detect and had Jailer ability confirmed by Night's action failing on Ekko D1. If Rej flips, that means his ability is definitely believable in this game for Town.
Hayumi - Claims Miller and responsible for Tobi's death. No reason to lie or fake either of these.
Ekko - Admittedly there was no way I thought Ekko couldn't be scum, but there's too much now to make me not feel he's Town this game.
ConquistadoR - Pretty sure he's just playing a pretty bad game here. Has the Noble vouch to his name. Would be a laugh if he was actually Wolf.
T-Pein™ - He gets to be null until Rej's flip, but probably Town.
Night Raid - Miller but really hasn't done much in this game. Probably just Town.
QueenEmilia - No real need to really Wolf read here, but hasn't contributed much to the game. Could be an option for a last Wolf depending on how some flips go.

Lord Melkor - I don't really think he's done much in this game either productively or pingy. Could be an option for Wolf depending how some flips go.
Aether - Hasn't really done much since checking in and has a weird attitude towards catching up/shading/talking about things already cleared. I know he's a late sub, but a bit standoffish for a townie. Could fall into Wolf territory.
MistyCatGoddess - At this point, the shot directed at her being aimed at TAC, and the fact she didn't mention receiving a gift (if the two of them were Driven) is not a good look. She hasn't look good all game really.
RippedALI - Bulletproof and evasive is not a good combo. Cal did him not favors in this slot either. Be pretty shocked if he's not a Wolf.
Rej - Seems to be caught red-handed here. If not him it's Tpein, so we got at least one Wolf.

Now we just have to decide who is Culted. None of my reads take that into account.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
@ALI! The lady asked you a question not once, not twice, but THRICE!

ARE YOU TOWN

Yes I'm Town.

You fuckers don't know a thing called sleep?
Slept for the night to find myself being accused of "dodging questions" and "panicking for a scum teammate"
you even shot me?!

Do whatever the fk you want tonight, my night ability will clear my name.
and if I get lynched tday then remember the names of those who wagoned me hard, typical afk wagoning.

Yes I'm Town.

You fuckers don't know a thing called sleep?
Slept for the night to find myself being accused of "dodging questions" and "panicking for a scum teammate"
you even shot me?!

Do whatever the fk you want tonight, my night ability will clear my name.
and if I get lynched tday then remember the names of those who wagoned me hard, typical afk wagoning.
How did you survive a day kill?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And Conq is a Watcher.
im not a watcher per se. my watching abilities are shit.

but somehow @ConquistadoR ability successfully targeted TAC
are u immune to redirection/busdrives conq?
no. which is why i came out and asked him.

ThisAncientCenturion received a single gift last day phase.
bruh

Imagine Conq just gave scum something super fucking devastating.
Yeah @ConquistadoR we're going to need to you probably claim what your gift was because it seems TAC got Driven with Misty and Misty kind of didn't tell us she got a gift.
i can recharge x-shot abilities. not elemental abilties though.

@ConquistadoR ur still town right? like no way ur culted after that day 1
no. im town.

Status
Not open for further replies.