Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny enough the 3 of us where the top posters day 1. its very likely they didnt want us to target anyone but ourselves due to how vocal we were
I noticed that as well. With the Janitor not showing flipping yet, it makes it impossible for you to be Wolf because you were Jailed N1. I supposed Fuji could still be scum here, but I think if he was it'd be crazy to lock himself in with you when you suspected him. At this point I doubt Fuji is scum.

Of course if there really is more than three wolves things go out the window a bit.

I think the Wolf team is only three. We have three Cultists and a Harmful and Neutral Indie. Having a four or five person Would team means nine or tem anti-town roles in a twenty five person game. Feels like too much for balance.
with cult in game?

you crazyyyy
Lol I've been playing multiball games so I'm kinda expecting there to be a bit bigger teams, at least 4 mafia was my guess

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw guys what about the message that queenemilia got day 1
about the king of wolves

if that was not gram, then who was gram lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You don't think Ratchet was the one who got concerted last night? Lumine disappearing would make sense if they got Culted and took Aether's place.
u mean aether took lumine place?

well the weird thing is there was no cult on day 3

then suddenly day 4 ends in 2 seconds with a cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
and funnily enough i recall mel claiming rolecrushed on that same day when there was no cult

its possible mel/drago might be on the culted side rn

@Destroya u might wanna start claiming some stuff as well too, what have u done this entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.