Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how we even begin to go about hunting cult tho.
First ISO Juliet and see what her interactions were like D1. If there were people that went against her, they were unlikely targets because it would be tough to just back off arguments. We can probably exclude those players from being converted, at least D1. Next I think people that pushed Xlaw as a D2 option. Culted wouldn't just Bus the shit out of their CL unless they absolutely needed to. Those players are likely not to be converted. Then that should give us a some POE to work with.

One question is why did the conversion fail D2? Was it because Xlaw targeted someone who was immune? Was it because Xlaw targeted Mafia? Was it because he died? Not sure if this is a piece that needs to be solved but something to think about.

I can see the point of Commuting Melkor and hunting down Cult. If converting Lumine wasn't a one-off deal and Cult can somehow still convert, whoever Juliet's apprentice is is the one behind the converting. I think the conversions would end with their death so they may be high priority than a lone Wolf.

First ISO Juliet and see what her interactions were like D1. If there were people that went against her, they were unlikely targets because it would be tough to just back off arguments. We can probably exclude those players from being converted, at least D1. Next I think people that pushed Xlaw as a D2 option. Culted wouldn't just Bus the shit out of their CL unless they absolutely needed to. Those players are likely not to be converted. Then that should give us a some POE to work with.
Well for D1 arguments with Juliet you have Misty.

For the Xlaw stuff the only ones I for sure could rule out were: Me, you, and Drago. You called for Xlaw’s kill, I killed him, and Drago was Aether.

I reread all of D2 trying to cross of cult candidates and those were the only 3 that seemingly could absolutely not be be cult. But with there being another cult since then Idk if we can rule everyone out anymore. All that proved is they weren’t cult at the time. You’d think one of me, you, and drago would have been the perfect candidates after because of D2.

i'd exect at least 4 wolves in a 25 player game
Not when it's basically multiple-ball. I think it's three wolves, up to three Cult members, one harmful Indie, one Indie that hunted two townies. So add that up and that's eight out of twenty five anti-town players. That's 32% of players are anti-town, which is already leaned in scum favor because balance is usually around 25% (at least in my hosting experience). Ali and Rej have been pretty strong roles and I imagine that last Wolf (probably Melkor) is loaded as well. Those roles would make up for their short numbers. Ali was also Bulletproof and could neglect a lynch so that's like almost a full other member. Anymore wolves and I think this game's balance would be pretty wonky.

Also I release I might ha
Not when it's basically multiple-ball. I think it's three wolves, up to three Cult members, one harmful Indie, one Indie that hunted two townies. So add that up and that's eight out of twenty five anti-town players. That's 32% of players are anti-town, which is already leaned in scum favor because balance is usually around 25% (at least in my hosting experience). Ali and Rej have been pretty strong roles and I imagine that last Wolf (probably Melkor) is loaded as well. Those roles would make up for their short numbers. Ali was also Bulletproof and could neglect a lynch so that's like almost a full other member. Anymore wolves and I think this game's balance would be pretty wonky.
This also explains why we're possibly looking at multiple RBs and Protects for Town this game. We're kind of loaded as well.

@Dr_Professor83 was RB'd last np. iirc he wanted to target melkor or misty as we discussed here openly. im pretty sure one of them is anti town and decided to RB prof just to be safe.
I went for Ali after UB said LM wasn’t cult because I chose to trust then. I’m also supposed to be priority over everything according to host so I shouldn’t have been RBable. I think that super kill ate through my commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.