• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i would prefere dyna over emilia tbh
Like I've said, I probably lean Town on her. But if Broki flips Town, what do I have to show for it? Both of them have coasted hard and have given very little information despite having informative abilities. It's Anti-Town. At this stage, accuracy is the only saving grace they may possibly have, which is why I'm proposing giving them this flip before deciding how to handle them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like I've said, I probably lean Town on her. But if Broki flips Town, what do I have to show for it? Both of them have coasted hard and have given very little information despite having informative abilities. It's Anti-Town. At this stage, accuracy is the only saving grace they may possibly have, which is why I'm proposing giving them this flip before deciding how to handle them.
i agree, if broki flips town tpein has to go
but same time if broki flips town then cult is very confident they can win
im afraid they can convert today and then kill one of us tonight and the poison kills u

that wud be gg

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im afraid they can convert today and then kill one of us tonight and the poison kills u

that wud be gg
In which case, I get to have the moral highground post game when Cult ends up being T-Pein/Emilia/Misty or something like that.

that wud be gg
That many conversions, multiple poisons in a cycle, and a night kill would be ridiculous. If that’s the case I’ll be so frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.