Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough to play through a Cult that can kill, poison, day recruit and inherit the recruit after the leader dies. Oh, and skip a lynch.
All with a super SK who had a triple kill, a hostile executioner with poison, and 3 really strong mafia members. Just all together it’s so much lol. If cult can just keep converting after all that while killing and poisoning then lord lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
All with a super SK who had a triple kill, a hostile executioner with poison, and 3 really strong mafia members. Just all together it’s so much lol. If cult can just keep converting after all that while killing and poisoning then lord lol.
It's really hard to balance cults. If when the game ends and I'm looking over the setup, I wouldn't be surprised at all if my conclusion is that the Cult was favoured. I also wouldn't be upset. I think the game has a lot going for it, with many neat ideas, and I think the hosts have been frankly excellent keeping the game moving with the vast amount of subs we've seen. No game is perfect. And "role madness" typically adds a level of unpredictability that makes balance even harder to fine tune. Tis a classic case of "two things can be true at once".

Alright before dipping, my vote on UB is based on my reads of her and the most possible d1/d4/d5 convert, no mechanical reason. I was vibing with her reads d1, was more engaging and active in scum hunting when she entered the game, but slowly after d1 her presence just became dimmer. And now that there is result against her, i feel pretty confident on my vote.

It's really hard to balance cults. If when the game ends and I'm looking over the setup, I wouldn't be surprised at all if my conclusion is that the Cult was favoured. I also wouldn't be upset. I think the game has a lot going for it, with many neat ideas, and I think the hosts have been frankly excellent keeping the game moving with the vast amount of subs we've seen. No game is perfect. And "role madness" typically adds a level of unpredictability that makes balance even harder to fine tune. Tis a classic case of "two things can be true at once".
I’ve had a ton of fun in this game. Probably the most fun game yet. And honestly dealing with all of this stuff has been very exciting. I just expect us to be about at the limit of how many conversions cult has with everything factored in.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’ve had a ton of fun in this game. Probably the most fun game yet. And honestly dealing with all of this stuff has been very exciting. I just expect us to be about at the limit of how many conversions cult has with everything factored in.
For sure. Best game I've subbed into in, well... many years.
I thought he Tracked her. Maybe he just mentioned something about Tpein's check then.
That would appear to be the case. Speaking of, I don't think he's given results lately, has he?

Emil

Certified Memelord
the idea is those anti town roles are probaably destroying each others without us knowing
if SK was alive he likely wuda killed them at some point as well

Status
Not open for further replies.