• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
who wants to be blocked? Obvs no one
I'm not so sure what blocking during the Night Phase is supposed to do to an ability that, as you've claimed it, is not only a Passive ability (as in, unaffected by roleblocks), but resolves during the Day (as in, unaffected by actions taken during the Night).
i already said what it is, I’m getting messages as rumors from what happens during the write up

I don’t get it everyday for some reason and for that ask the host
It's not for me to ask the host for a clear, consistent explanation of how your ability works. Nor anyone else but you, for that matter. Your Role PM should explain how it works, so you not receiving them shouldn't be a surprise. What would you typically expect to receive from your role, from any given write up?

> 5 star
> claymore user
> hot
> can 1 shot if played by a chinese whale

stay mad n jealous :moonwalk:
don’t rub salt on my wound I got a fking loli </3

To be fair tho that doesn’t make eula a main character no one cares about her she’s like one of the least rolled 5 stars ever

Give us the names and abilities of the rest of your team and we’ll let you go.
Shhh I’ll recruit you next

I'm not so sure what blocking during the Night Phase is supposed to do to an ability that, as you've claimed it, is not only a Passive ability (as in, unaffected by roleblocks), but resolves during the Day (as in, unaffected by actions taken during the Night).
It's not for me to ask the host for a clear, consistent explanation of how your ability works. Nor anyone else but you, for that matter. Your Role PM should explain how it works, so you not receiving them shouldn't be a surprise. What would you typically expect to receive from your role, from any given write up?
First of all smartass when I say “ask the host” I don’t mean literally ask them, I mean cuz I don’t know the reason myself, I’m supposed to get message starting D2 and that’s all it says and I haven’t gotten it everyday

Ratchet

First of all smartass when I say “ask the host” I don’t mean literally ask them, I mean cuz I don’t know the reason myself, I’m supposed to get message starting D2 and that’s all it says and I haven’t gotten it everyday
And I'm sure you've asked them why. Their answer was...? Like, if you have reason to believe something is impairing your ability, then you can simply say that, instead of "I don't know". Is there any other information about your role you have to put onto the table?

Ratchet

Like, let me make it easy. When you say "I'm supposed to receive a message", what exactly do you anticipate the contents of that message to be? Scum actions? Flavour?

And I'm sure you've asked them why. Their answer was...? Like, if you have reason to believe something is impairing your ability, then you can simply say that, instead of "I don't know". Is there any other information about your role you have to put onto the table?
I’ve been asking if I received any messages and they just say no. Let it go you’re tiring me out

Emil

Certified Memelord
no it literally just says that I’ll get info that write ups don’t expose. That’s it
that doesnt tell me why it picks those specific writeup

d2 gram was janitored, i guess that wasnt exposed
but d3 u randomly got message about rej being fatui
and d5 nat died and we know she flipped wolf. ur message told us its fatui who did it

that doesnt tell me why it picks those specific writeup

d2 gram was janitored, i guess that wasnt exposed
but d3 u randomly got message about rej being fatui
and d5 nat died and we know she flipped wolf. ur message told us its fatui who did it
okay I don’t know the reason, hosts won’t tell me so tf u want me to do? My bad for telling u guys about the messages at all

goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.