Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WHAT GOES ON IN THE WRITE UP BUT ISNT REVEALED HOLY SHIT how many times do I need to say it
3 more times and I’ll be satisfied.
i do have actions but its none of ur business what do i gain from telling u huh

ekko is so smart he will solve this game
Aslo Emilia has claimed other actions @Ratchet

It’s not just the passive.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
okay I don’t know the reason, hosts won’t tell me so tf u want me to do? My bad for telling u guys about the messages at all

goodnight
I feel like you're directing your ire in the wrong direction. We're trying to establish exactly what we have to work with here, and while I'm sure it's frustrating having a role that isn't working as you think it should, we don't have access to information that you have, that being your Role PM. I've repeatedly said I've read you as Town by this point, so it's simply a matter of co-operation. If you don't have anything else mechanically, then what do you have read wise? Does Rhea's Town flip influence your opinion on others? If so, whom, and why, etc?

Ratchet

dude block me idc just save me the headache holy shit I came on here and I saw you saying you’ll block me so I asked why. It’s that simple let it go
I specifically qualified roleblocking you with "if Broki flips Town". Because unless you have something that can say otherwise, you're not confirmed town. And I think even you would agree you haven't exactly done much in thread over the last several Days. I'm trying to work with you here, but I can only go so far. Especially because this upcoming night will be my last, in all liklihood.

Ratchet

not a single one

and she left b4 dropping reads
I think I'm going to provide the benefit of the doubt, as she seemed to be in a less than positive mood. But, you know, it is Day 7, and we have a game to win. @QueenEmilia One way or another you're probably going to be around for the remainder of the game, so if you're Town try to work with us here and wrap this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.