Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to provide the benefit of the doubt, as she seemed to be in a less than positive mood. But, you know, it is Day 7, and we have a game to win. @QueenEmilia One way or another you're probably going to be around for the remainder of the game, so if you're Town try to work with us here and wrap this one up.
Why are you so sure you will live after tonight scumboi?
guess the poison was bs all along.
guess you made it up to explain why you are being left alone eh...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why are you so sure you will live after tonight scumboi?
guess the poison was bs all along.
guess you made it up to explain why you are being left alone eh...
You're so fucking dense it's unreal.
I'm trying to work with you here, but I can only go so far. Especially because this upcoming night will be my last, in all liklihood.
Literally two posts above, to the same person. I know you've read this, so what part of my post gives you the impression that I believe I'll be alive the following Day Phase? Good fucking God.

Ratchet

Literally the only way I survive tonight is if I'm healed or the message I received was fake. I have no way myself to heal, and if it's the latter, I'm just going to have to accept my lynch as I have no way of discerning that. In other words, Night 7 I'll be out.

You're so fucking dense it's unreal.

Literally two posts above, to the same person. I know you've read this, so what part of my post gives you the impression that I believe I'll be alive the following Day Phase? Good fucking God.

you are anti town AF.
We will lynch a cult member today thanks to me and all you did was bicker around all day.
Not sure why you are acting smug like you actually did something useful and pro town?

Ratchet

you are anti town AF.
We will lynch a cult member today thanks to me and all you did was bicker around all day.
Not sure why you are acting smug like you actually did something useful and pro town?
But at worst you have to admit he’s been useful lol. Hopefully UB’s cult and he’s even more useful.
If Broki flips Cult, I will credit to T-Pein for solid to good use of his ability. Am more than happy to offer kudos where it's due. That doesn't mean his play in thread has been helpful, and his obstinate refusal to share information and co-operate has made him more often than not someone who has had to be played around rather than with. And he won't learn. Nothing against him the person at all but T-Pein the Mafia player is not good, in my experience at least.

If there’s no conversion today will you share your results with town tomorrow @T-Pein™ ? Your reasons for not doing so will be basically void at that point. They’re probably done now I’d think. It will help with night actions.

If there’s no conversion today will you share your results with town tomorrow @T-Pein™ ? Your reasons for not doing so will be basically void at that point. They’re probably done now I’d think. It will help with night actions.
the people telling me to tell them my results are scummy AF.
no reason to do so.
I say Dr Proffesor is town and then they will just cult you since they know I will check someone else..
Like I said.
I will not allow town to be lynched...
If I checked you and they try to lynch you I will say you are town.
other than that,
no reason to spill the beans.

the people telling me to tell them my results are scummy AF.
no reason to do so.
I say Dr Proffesor is town and then they will just cult you since they know I will check someone else..
Like I said.
I will not allow town to be lynched...
If I checked you and they try to lynch you I will say you are town.
other than that,
no reason to spill the beans.
Don’t get me wrong. I’ve understood the reasoning. But once we are pretty sure they’ve stopped culting it will help with selecting night actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.