• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that makes one of us, I guess.
Didn’t say I necessarily agree with it. I just understand the thought process. If he told us it would allow us to map out for certain who wasn’t culted by at least what day. They could still be culted after but we’d have information on it. But they can still be culted after the invest even with him not telling us. It would also allow us to feel better about him rn. As is honestly I’m just hoping this isn’t some crazy play by cult.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
he is much smarter.
Literally a Doctor and a Professor.

This now makes three times today you've either insulted my vocabulary or demeaned my intelligence. Do we have a problem with each other, T-Pein? I can understand being unhappy with my insulting your Mafia ability, so if that's it then fine. But otherwise it's weird, and I'm not sure where it comes from.

Enough of that,
post your top 3 culted candidates now.
I’m going to need to do a lot of thinking/rereading to really make a good list but for now:

If UB is cult:
UB
Dyna?
Emilia/Ratchet?

I really don’t know yet. The kill failing on Dyna tells me that either cult possibly tried to kill them or they possibly tried to kill someone. Emilia’s messages stopping is weird, but there’s also something I theorize about them that would make them Town if true.

Since Ekko claimed one of the night kills I’m pretty sure he’s probably not cult, unless they have two kills.

If UB is town:
You
Aether?
??

Idk I have to do a lot of digging for that one. It will be harder because Town also has reason to go with your results.

This now makes three times today you've either insulted my vocabulary or demeaned my intelligence. Do we have a problem with each other, T-Pein? I can understand being unhappy with my insulting your Mafia ability, so if that's it then fine. But otherwise it's weird, and I'm not sure where it comes from.

You are a victim now?
anyways...

@ Everyone.
Post your top 3 culted candidates.

@ConquistadoR
@Dr_Professor83
@Aether
@Destroya
@Ekkologix
@Underworld Broker
@MistyCatGoddess
@DynaMight
@Ratchet
@QueenEmilia

Not enough to play through a Cult that can kill, poison, day recruit and inherit the recruit after the leader dies. Oh, and skip a lynch.
I mean well a cycle rolecrush could be preventing at least smth from the cult

:wonderland:

Alright before dipping, my vote on UB is based on my reads of her and the most possible d1/d4/d5 convert, no mechanical reason. I was vibing with her reads d1, was more engaging and active in scum hunting when she entered the game, but slowly after d1 her presence just became dimmer. And now that there is result against her, i feel pretty confident on my vote.
Eh I'm prolly not the only one who's getting tired at some point, especially when the game is at cycle 7

well u havent prevented any culting from happening
Why are u making it sound easier than it is

Status
Not open for further replies.