Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That ability is the biggest thing that's giving me pause regarding reading her. Because there is no consistent pattern to it, and she has never really explained it. Giving how they've lined up, my best assumption is that she's informed as to the Mafia's Actions, but that would then require the Mafia to have been eliminated with Melkor. That's as good a working theory as I've got though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I also can't think of the correct terminology for a role of that nature. After the game ends, I'll probably ask Rot, and if he's got no recollection of it, then I'll likely just make one up myself and ask @AL sama to add it to that list (along with several others that it's missing).

That ability is the biggest thing that's giving me pause regarding reading her. Because there is no consistent pattern to it, and she has never really explained it. Giving how they've lined up, my best assumption is that she's informed as to the Mafia's Actions, but that would then require the Mafia to have been eliminated with Melkor. That's as good a working theory as I've got though.
That’s plausible. It was either strictly tied to mafia I guess or she got culted lol.

Possible, I guess. Culted would kind of explain the apathy present but I think a Broki Cult flip will bury that entirely. In any case, not a priority right now.
Not sure we have much of a priority at the moment. As of now we don’t really have much to do except speculate on everything we can until we see this UB flip (unless something comes up to make us rethink it), then see what matches up with that and what doesn’t. But there’s really not much else to say on Emilia than that regardless.

Emil

Certified Memelord
but thats such a tilting ability for mafia lol

i already said what it is, I’m getting messages as rumors from what happens during the write up

I don’t get it everyday for some reason and for that ask the host

Status
Not open for further replies.