Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
In which case, I get to have the moral highground post game when Cult ends up being T-Pein/Emilia/Misty or something like that.
did u just see brokis last post, a typical distance attempt to misty

imma say cult is broki/dyna and one of misty/aether with both tpein/emilia being town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
did u just see brokis last post, a typical distance attempt to misty

imma say cult is broki/dyna and one of misty/aether with both tpein/emilia being town
I would agree that Dyna looks poor in light of a Broki Cult flip. And that would also retire speculation regarding T-Pein being Cult too, Emilia as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I may toot my own horn for a second, having almost 300 posts in a game where I subbed in with over 6k posts already made has to be one of the most high-energy subs I've ever managed to pull off. Even in my pomp, I would struggle to gain thread traction as a sub.

Feels gooooooood to be back in the groove. I needed this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I may toot my own horn for a second, having almost 300 posts in a game where I subbed in with over 6k posts already made has to be one of the most high-energy subs I've ever managed to pull off. Even in my pomp, I would struggle to gain thread traction as a sub.

inb4 ur gna look silly when broki flips town

300 anti town posts

Status
Not open for further replies.