MistyCatGodess: UB
Ekkologix: Dest -> T-pein
Ratchet: Conquist -> *
Destroya: UB
Underworld Broker: T-pein
QueenEmilia: UB

UB - 7
T-pein - 2

Correct me if I made any mistakes or missed anyone.

why is my vote on tpein
im voting broki i think

I will check ratchet,
He will Roleblock someone.
Dr will commute Dynamite.

Misty can protect ratchet I guess.
conquistador can refil destroyer?

isnt it time to claim now destroyer and anyone else so we can coordinate better?
when broker flips cult its basically gg.

also did we discuss why there was no kill from "mafia/cult?"
Why do we want Misty to protect Ratchet if he's either Cult or he's dying?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I ISO'd again and didn't find it :catcry:

Although I found Ratchet's vote, so fixed that.
Yeah, I call Broki Broki, because I've known her for a number of years now from when she started playing Mafia, and that's what most people called her back then. So I would imagine that makes it easy to miss, I didn't even notice you'd missed it admittedly.

There's no way you believe I'm Cult at this point Usopp. My roleblock is proven, my other ability is proven, and my poisoning is proven. So unless you think there exists a world where Emi and I conjured up this whole poisoning jig to gain absolutely nothing and expose the both of us as scum mates after having done a great job of distancing, then I'm probably just Town. Even X should be reconsidering his read, and frankly he's very possibly culted too.
How does you have omg your abilities and being poisoned by Town make you not Culted?

Then why didn't you? Seems pretty selfish to target yourself. Not sure how you're even allowed to target yourself.
if u can selftarget id assume 10 times out of 10 youd target urself too, in Favs 11 i also placed a bomb on myself cause Aries let me. I've never been much on sharing in mafia

i could give u smth if u want a specific ability (cant give superkills)

Status
Not open for further replies.