Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea, i also wanted to give myself innocent child so i could be just proven like that but hosts denied me of that lmaoo
its just me being paranoid i think, would lean town on him. but guess im biased towards Dest since he made me a compliment earlier this game lol
dem i must say u r giga stacked lol

I'll admit my scum range is pretty large, so you can always just say I'm talking shit here but... come on man.
See this is why I feel like you're scum. You've wanted to hide behind Rot, and flavor, and mechanics talk a ton since you've subbed in. I keep calling you out on shit and you call me ridiculous despite knowing my Mafia career is quite lengthy as well. You've tried to discredit a lot of what I've said since you've subbed in and are trying to treat me like some newbie to this game. If you're Town, then so be it, but I just don't trust you in a Cult game.

I don't think there should have been any targets on the table at all. But, I won't be mean. I'll be nice. Assuming good faith, @QueenEmilia, regardless of the outcome of this game (and if it contributed to a town loss) use it as a learning opportunity and we'll be guuci.
You are scummy AF and sussed by everyone minus 3...
This was a good shot.
You also tried to block me just like scum broker did.
Cept they did it on day...

Status
Not open for further replies.