Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
See this is why I feel like you're scum. You've wanted to hide behind Rot, and flavor, and mechanics talk a ton since you've subbed in. I keep calling you out on shit and you call me ridiculous despite knowing my Mafia career is quite lengthy as well. You've tried to discredit a lot of what I've said since you've subbed in and are trying to treat me like some newbie to this game. If you're Town, then so be it, but I just don't trust you in a Cult game.
Can I just add, you realise I subbed into a game with over 6,000 posts, yes? 8,000, even. Of course I'm going to lean into the familiar, I need to get myself into the thread. Is that all I've done? I don't think so.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
im not sure what ties me with UB being cult pls enlighten me
you were part of the resistance to the ub wagon.
plus the whole unexplained thing about how lm knew you targeted misty. if there is still a wolf, my guess is thats you.
youve been too scummy for my liking for atleast the later half of the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you were part of the resistance to the ub wagon.
plus the whole unexplained thing about how lm knew you targeted misty. if there is still a wolf, my guess is thats you.
youve been too scummy for my liking for atleast the later half of the game.
i am a what???
> trying to solve the game and question everyone =/= resistance to broki
> only mafia can explain that, i think they controlled my role or controlled a tracker to target me. its nothing on my end to talk about. its obvious from the night kills there is no more mafia and their abilities were used on me if u remember i was forced to target dest and fuji night 1
> and i cannot be cult cuz i have an immunity passive to cult, similar to ur passive to frames

u gotta give me more than that

Emil

Certified Memelord
im surprised tpein checked broki over me tbh, but hey cant complain if she flipped cult

someone keep him alive her can chek me the night after i guess

but hes rc'ed tonight by broki

Status
Not open for further replies.