• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like TAC, Drago,

Neutral on Nat & X

I'm thinking CR is actually town

Something I am confused on though, and I might have misread today because I was just skimming. I know Hayumi claimed miller but so did Night Raid?

As for scum I really do not have any serious leans towards scum. I really should properly read this day still though, which I will get to a bit later.
When you do can you please tag me and update me?

TAC's PR has been described by lore masters as being possessed by a character who's probably Town so I feel alright about him. Nat and Prof feel alright to me for now as well. I think there are others, like you and Gramma that have felt Town, but I feel less confident about that because you two are good vets and it's D1. I think I'm alright with Zem for now as well.

I'm still rolling with a Conq lynch today. My gut tells me that Fuji vs Ekko is probably not t v t but I'm not confident on which one, or maybe both, is scum. Juliet isn't good either. I think her posts have been a bit cherry picky and I haven't liked some of her responses to people.

There's a bunch of others that sit null for me but could be close to being pushed into either territory, but I don't want to get too into that yet because there are other pressing issues right now. However, I feel pretty good about this game at the moment and think a flip helps me determine which route to go. Though, looking at the roster, this game is actually stacked with talent so might be in for a tough one.

D

Dragomir

I will change my playstyle wether you like it or not, don't make the same mistake again.
The mistake is on you here, not us. If you change your playstyle then you can't expect us not to notice it. No matter how annoying you might think meta may be, it's still a valid scum hunting technique. If you want to change your playstyle cause you think it's bad and want to improve yourself, that's perfectly fine but here it sounds like you're just changing your play to prove a point about meta instead of just playing the game normally. You're willing to get lynched over it. That's whack, bro. What's more important proving a meaningless point that nobody will care about or winning the game?

The mistake is on you here, not us. If you change your playstyle then you can't expect us not to notice it. No matter how annoying you might think meta may be, it's still a valid scum hunting technique. If you want to change your playstyle cause you think it's bad and want to improve yourself, that's perfectly fine but here it sounds like you're just changing your play to prove a point about meta instead of just playing the game normally. You're willing to get lynched over it. That's whack, bro. What's more important proving a meaningless point that nobody will care about or winning the game?
I would like for us to move on from this dude, what do you think of LM ?

And can you answer my other question about top scum and town reads?

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir you didnt tell me why me saying that LM was desperately trying to look townie is a ''yikes moment''.

Can you explain?
I did.
Because you're making a big stretch. Melkor voted you stating that he doesn't trust you and then you're saying that it sounds as if he's trying to gain townie points? I'm befuddled over that logic. He's exemplifying townie paranoia. Where do you see an eagerness to gain townie points? It feels to me that you're trying to latch onto something you could find for a fake scum read.

What do you think of miller claims from Hayumi and Night Raid?

As i said the one from Night Raid looks bad for me.
Night Raid was really eager to clear his name and not be sussed, his reaction to @Destroya pushing for him a bit was weird lol.

Man too worried about what people think of him.

His miller claim isnt the problem.

Hayumi i dont recall him claiming m
The thing is i didnt ask Lord Melkor to join my town core at all, so his paranoia felt forced to me. If i asked him and he refused and then voted me that is fine, but the way he went about it felt off.

Status
Not open for further replies.