Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, Fuji, I swear to fucking God if you come in D2 and try to accuse me of Wolf I will be PISSED and never forgive you, especially after saying your Lie Detect 'can't be manipulated'.

:kriwhat:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Call it intuition, his posts haven't sparked the slightest bit of townie for ThisAncientCenturion yet

ThisAncientCenturion would like to trust you Zem, really, but.

There is nothing to make ThisAncientCenturion push on that. Is there any tells or mechanical reasons you can inform ThisAncientCenturion about?
Yes because I know it in my heart :sweat:

So Tac if you are truly town I would prefer you look elsewhere for scum, unless you are purposely trying to lynch towns and get them to claim.

This is Night's first game. Highly doubt that their mates would fucking tell them to fake claim Miller after you claimed it. It's a newbie move like Conq did last game when he said he must be Miller because me and Rej said we had a guilty check on him. Just doesn't feel like a scum move so I'm willing to put Night in the Town pile.
Agree

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes because I know it in my heart :sweat:

So Tac if you are truly town I would prefer you look elsewhere for scum, unless you are purposely trying to lynch towns and get them to claim.
ThisAncientCenturion is backing off because THisAncientCenturion assumes you've got a mechanical reason to clear Drago. ThisAncientCenturion just wants to make that noted

What does Zem think of Rippedcal?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
have u read the game?
top town reads plox
Here and there.

Well based on Fuji's claim and the fact that I saw people say the character should be town, I lean town on him. I'd like to know more about how the abilities he claimed stack up to the character though. Could you answer that? Admittedly his play hasn't been the best and had weird moments, but if the claim holds up, that would solidify him in my town list.

My next town read would be Night. Claimed miller after Hayumi did, is his first game on the forum, I don't see him fake claiming it and especially after someone else had already claimed so. There's very little chance he'd have been targeted with an invest among so many people with much much more experience.

I also town read Nat. Her back and forth with Fuji reminds me of her play in the Garou game, coincidentally the back and forth was also with Fuji.

And if you're getting pissy at the normal processes of playing fake detective, log off. No one wants to see an anime forum hulk blowing up
The thing is you say i was playing scummy and thus voting me was fine even after claiming my role.

But the playing scummy part wasnt that scummy if you look back at it, so i was just calling you out on your hypocrisy.

Apparently we shouldn't go for you because you are town but its fine for you to go for others.

Also i dont think you have a PR, multiple posts now where you dont talk in 3rd person.

Status
Not open for further replies.